It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom finally Docks on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, let me get this out of the way and say That my name is Justin, though you may clearly refer to me as 'freedom', I'm a 20 year old U.S. Army Enlistee currently deployed in Afghanistan and am in process of recovery after a small shrapnel incident while out on patrol. I serve as an active duty Cavalry Scout(19D) and am currently in the Logar Province.

I've been an active conspiracy buff as well as researcher and general all around skeptic since the mid to late teenage years and consider myself decently well informed, though on a basis of everyone on the ATS community, I may have to recall that statement.

I've browsed passed ATS off and on while delving into a various handful of intriguing conspiracy plots that have come my way over the years from JFK to those less known of Billy Clark; which I admit was my latest interest that has pulled me here.

With such an abundance of information, I found it unlikely that I would be able to find a better common ground for the conspiracy and alternative way of thinking across the internet and therefor has chosin to finally register with the large community as a whole. I look forward to being at least somewhat active and hope to dive into a plethora of alternative theories with the generally intelligent community of ATS.

With that out of that, I will close this brief, and I hope at least somewhat informative post about myself by saying, this is Freedom1776, Out.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Howdy Freedom, welcome and thanks for your service

Glad to have ya onboard and look forward to your input.

spec

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi Freedom and Thank You For Your Service For Our Country.
You and Every One, Stay Safe.

Welcome to ATS and enjoy.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hola and welcome.
Nice to see you here.

top topics

join