It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Rep. Resigns, Candidate Withdraws Over Palin Comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Two New Hampshire Democrats are no longer in the political arena, thanks to repulsive comments they made about Sarah Palin.

Referring to the plane crash which claimed the life of former AK Senator Ted Stephens, candidate running for the New Hampshire State House in the Monadnock region Keith David Halloran of Rindge, made the following post Wednesday morning on the Facebook page of Rep. D.J. Bettencourt:

"Just wish Sarah and Levy were on board," referring to Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston, the father of her grandson.

www.wmur.com...

After the predictable public outrage, Halloran issued the following response Wednesday to News 9, stating, "I have no interest in stirring up this tempest in a tea party tea pot who will do anything to cause more harm to our country. This is nothing out of nothing."

OK, Bozo. :shk:

Not enough? Well, another idiot Dem decided to commit political suicide:

Also coming under fire for Palin-related comments on Facebook was Rep. Timothy Horrigan, D-Durham. Horrigan commented on Halloran's Facebook page in response to the controversy.

"(Well) a dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one," Horrigan wrote. "(She) is all about her myth & if she was dead she cdn't commit any more gaffes."

www.wmur.com...

Why are liberals so full of hate? What do they hope to gain with such hateful remarks?

The good thing is, they are both out of NH politics. For good, I hope.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Finally!

A non-hypocritical democrat politician.

Problem is that NOW people WILL want to vote for him because he demonstrated that even though he made a mistake, he still has some principles.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Two New Hampshire Democrats ......

Why are liberals so full of hate? What do they hope to gain with such hateful remarks?

From two state reps to ..."liberals full of hate"

2 becomes what ...100 million people in the USA alone?

Generalize much? Political bait much?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
2 down, a whole l;ot more to go

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In any other circumstance i wouldn't see what the big deal was with the comment, certainly wouldn't call it repulsive. But since they are running as candidates i think they should have been more careful in what they say.

new topics

top topics

join