It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange feeling..east coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
That kind of thnig (the tidal waves) really get e nervous imagine Yucatan peninsul a and florida peninsula flooded completelly!!!

OR a nuke placed by terrorist in that canary island to provoke the slide....ouch.....

Ill have nightmares now..thanks a lot...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
#217 is on an island and knows it is safe...... nothing schedualed to happen to the east coast until march 2007

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaypeth
#217 is on an island and knows it is safe...... nothing schedualed to happen to the east coast until march 2007

Charlie just passed by and caused a sh**load of damage. Click here

It is still moving northward at the time of writing this post.

Charley, now a tropical storm is racing toward the Northeast

All eyes will now shift to Tropical Storm Earl in the central Atlantic as the next major tropical threat.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I actually had a dream before I even heard of ATS about a lot of water going across what i think is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. THen I went a little further north to Baltimore where I saw the destruction of a tidal wave on its east side.
I always have had dreams about really big waves and the such coming up on the beach. I try not to think about such things though, because they make me extremely paranoid.

Oh man! Thats where I live. This is weird subject because about 10 years ago when I wasnt even in school. I had a dream where I woke up looked out of my 2nd story window and saw a flood on the streets. Talk about coincidence. If this flood does come pray for me as I will probaly not get out alive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join