It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of The State 9-11 reference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Newbie here, something that caught my eye.
In a movie with Gene Hackman and Will Smith a few years back "Enemy Of The State" there was a scene in which the date 9-11 was used, can't remember specifics.

Anyone ever notice it, I just found it very concidental in light of 9-11.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I have not seen what you are refering too, could you possibly dig up a quote/ movie still, it would be much appreciated as I was going to construct a list of media references to 9/11 for the research project. The episode of 'The lone Gunmen' is an excellent example, the plot is about a goverment plot to remote control planes into the WTC buildings...wierd huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know what weird movie reference cought my eye lately? In the old movie with Sylvester Stalone, the movie "Demolition Man".

At one time in the movie, someone says "The President Shwarzeneger" so Stalone says "What? This guy is now president???"

It's weird, cuz he's now governor of California, and his wife is fighting for changing the constitution so people who aren't born american could become president too... Weird isn't it?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In Emeney of the Statem I belive the government head goon was born on 9/11. I saw the movie a couple months ago and am pretty sure that was the scene.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the information Jedi.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I doubled checked on IMDB and here's the qoute from the trvia page.

"Thomas Reynolds' date of birth is 11 September 1940."

top topics

join