It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a fascinating sight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hi, I signed up last month and figured it's time to introduce myself. The name is John and I like bike riding, muscle cars, sunsets, long walks on the beach... err never mind I'm getting a bit goofy. I'll do that from time to time, humor is very important to me. It helps keep things fresh.

This sight is definitely a bit overwhelming. It's going to take me a bit to learn the neighborhood rules and tricks but I hope to bring something to the table while learning a bit. Hopefully I don't put my foot in my mouth too often, I hate doing that. There appears to be alot of smart open minded people here. I'll head over to the adoption thread after this one and see if I can't locate a mentor.

Many of the forum topics have been life long interests for me like the ancient civilizations, UFO's, etc. I've only recently become interested in politics after not caring for most of my life(I'm 33). I found this sight after typing government conspiracy into the google search bar, LOL. I found quite a bit to ponder.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well great! Welcome.

Sounds like you know the ropes already.

Questions? Ask away. Don't be shy. And you can always U2U a Moderator.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome B. Goode, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ats B. Goode,
have fun and check out bts awell
cya around inf you need anything send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read.

top topics

join