It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig blood bullets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I read some where Germany caught some terrorists trying to blow something up. The terrorists were tied to poles and shot with bullets dipped in pig blood and burried these people with the pigs. I guess this was so the terrorists wouldnt go to heavin or whatever. Has anyone else heard this and why doesnt our government use this to put fear in the terrorists. Maybe they wont be so likely to mess with us if they think their is a chance they will not see allah. sorry if you already discussed this .

[edit on 18-6-2004 by dexbiafra]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
After the recent kidnappings and killings from these "religious rodents of mankind", I can think of far worse things that would have them pleading to meet their God...

America should extract all personnel and dissolve any business interests, but before we go paint some giant red circles or crosshairs. Not that we should nuke anyone, but remind them that we can. Mind you I type this while highly agitated and will probably want to retract it later, but the USA needs to start flexing some muscle or gain some intelligence (a.k.a. GET RID OF BUSH!).

Just had to get that off my chest...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You may be thinking of General Pershing of the US.
I haven't heard of it being attributed to Germans before.

www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

All those who want to talk about how cruel the Arabs are for the recent beheading should read up on what the US troops did in the Philippines.

In some sections the Moro juramentado was beheaded after death and the head sewn inside the carcass of a pig.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry it was a while ago when i read the article. But I personaly think it is a good idea. we need to do something about this. Terrorist groups do not fear us I think it is time to make them fear us.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The only comfort I can find in this disgusting act, is that these people WILL burn in hell. If you don't beleive in hell then just disregard this post. But I for one beleive in hell, and "they" will have a special place reserved for "them". I also have no problem sending "them" on thier way early!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone has said this yet,
Rest in Peace Paul Johnson!
Your families pain is mine.

john

I say to our enemies may god have mercy on you, because we wont!
Sen John McCain

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have no trouble with that. Lets get the word out that is what we are using against them. It does no good to take the high moral ground if your buried underneath it.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
You may be thinking of General Pershing of the US.
I haven't heard of it being attributed to Germans before.

www.snopes.com...
urbanlegends.about.com...

All those who want to talk about how cruel the Arabs are for the recent beheading should read up on what the US troops did in the Philippines.

In some sections the Moro juramentado was beheaded after death and the head sewn inside the carcass of a pig.

oh boo hoo, too bad, you try fighting on 2 fronts with a bunch of people starting to attack you in another, you would do anything possible to prevent un-needed problems in that situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Moral high ground? It is not moral to sit back with your hands folded when a group is trying to kill you and destroy your way of life.

This never was an issue before, because before we knew who were were, we were one culture, one society, and one nation. Now, we've allowed the "enlightened ones" to turn us into wishy-washy, mealy-mouthed fence sitters, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings or step on anyone's toes, even if they are taking our own foot off.

The same ones we are to accept with open arms, just as they come, not expecting them to assimilate in any way, slaughter our people like cattle in their countries. We are weak and stupid, and the enemy uses that to their own advantage.

Rather than realizing the enemy wants us dead and killing the enemy first, we are no supposed to figure out a way to open dialogue with the enemy, lewarn how to appease them.
Bah!

new topics

top topics

join