It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
First of all sorry for my bad english.

I've sometimes dreamed things that have come true, not always though, so take the following not as a prediction, just like some weird feeling I have that it could happen.

I've dreamed twice this week that planes where hijacked, in one dream only one plane was hijacked, in the other dream 5 planes were.

Also, I had a very perturbing dream, because it felt very real, and it had lots of facts I can't really understand very well, in that dream I was watching TV, and there was a news report about a virus which had killed 400.000 people worldwide so far and they told people to stay calm, and not leave their homes, they told that the best world scientist were looking for a cure/vaccine. the virus had symptomps symilar to pneumonia, but those infected died in just 24 hours, the virus seemed to be transmited by air, also I remember that in the dream it was raining all the time, like it was never gonna stop raining.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
First of all your Enlgish is fine.

Second of all I really hope you are wrong.

Third has this ever happened to you before? and come true?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the planes, maybe repressed 9/11 emotions.

The virus you describe sounds like the famous 1918 influenza. Most people died from complications of the secondary infection (pneumonia). Some of the infected died within 2-3 hours. The 1918 infulenza had an amazing mortaility rate of 25-30% compared to 1-3% for the common seasonal type.

40 days and 40 nights of rain maybe? Could be that the rain will stop the transmission of the airborne virus.

Interesting dream.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, I've dream things that have come true before, but not such big scale things, for instance I once dreamed that the house door opened alone, the next day I remembered the dream and I went to the entrance-hall just to check, and as I was watching the door it opened 6 inches, because my mother hadn't properly closed it when she left that morning and the wind opened it.

Also for a month or so, while I was looking for a job I keep dreaming about the number 369 a lot of nights, and what happened is that after a month or so I found a job, in a company which office was at the street number 369.

top topics

join