It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Orientation 101

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Boondock Saint, sometimes it's not easy for us to interpret our own dreams. Every person or object in your dream is an inner aspect of yourself and symbolizes something taking place in your life in the present usually.

You could ask yourself what is going on in your life and relate your dream to a work place or home or a relationship you have with someone close to you. Ask yourself what an alien symbolizes to you and also the size, which doesn't seem to be much of a threat in your dream.

What does a policeman represent to you and what is happening in your life that forces you to perceive someone as a possible threat, but really isn't.

If I knew more about your life, I maybe could help. It was also curious that this small, female alien had a long skirt and no breasts. Hhhmmm, an androgynous alien?

Did you preceive someone or something as a threat and found it to be nothing you should have concerned yourself about. It turned out just fine, lol. This could even be a job or a relationship.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That's a pretty cool dream. I kept waiting for you to be introduced to your partner, Agent K, and get your standard issue neuralizer.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ya know I have to tell ya
I laughed at some of these responses

No offense though, just found them amusing.
I don't consider myself a book writer
and have never written one.

But who knows, maybe there's a Stephen King
in me somewhere. LMAO
sorry had to laugh at that idea too !!!

It was just a dream folks
had this been an actual emergency
you would have been instructed
where to tune in your local area
for updates. lol

And to my knowledge, this dream had absolutely
nothing to do with the "communications piped" thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is there anything going on in your life right now that feels strange or alien to you? Perhaps its something you have no control over but eventually you will overcome it or come to peace with it and finally feel acceptance about it but right now you are having a hard time with it and trying to get rid of it but it isn't something you can get rid of? Just a thought. Or perhaps its a person. Jesse Helms could represent a person of authority in your life right now that you don't understand but is linked somehow to the thing that seems alien or strange to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is the interpretation of the Dream and “Ring/Cell Phone” experiences.

You (and ATS through you) are being introduced to the ET Corn Gods Language – an ET/UFO language in Coded English. Because it is coded, that’s why you couldn’t understand it when Jesse spoke to you (from the grave) and you saw the TXT messages in English but couldn’t read it.

The words “Jesse Helms” converts to “Jesus Corn Gods”.

The words “Death, Dead, Grave” convert to “UFO/ET” and “ET/UFO”. That’s what we become when we die.

The fact that you can’t kill or catch the ET is true – you can see them but you can’t catch them, and, of course, they can’t be killed.

When you go back into the Building with many people laughing at you, they are laughing about your Faith in Jesus.

Jesse died on July 4, 2008 – converts to “GOD Truth”, or “God Jesus”.

See the websites listed under “Signature”..

[edit on 13-8-2010 by etcorngods]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by etcorngods]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join