It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com Human Experiments Topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
GLOBAL MIND CONTROL SLATED FOR HUMANITY BY 2004 By Spring 2004, an invasive mind control technology known as a "Frequency Fence" is slated for implementation onto global society. This Frequency Fence is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory abilities. A literal "perceptual harness" or "mental prison" will be built around you without you even knowing it is happening, and the scariest part is, your five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong. SECRET EXPERIMENTATION ON UNITED STATES CITIZENS A timeline of different experiments involving biological weapons, vaccine and drug testing. Also mentioned are the CIA's MK ULTRA program, Project Paperclip and evidence that AIDS is the product of the Department of Defense. 2020 NEURAL CHIP IMPLANT The control of crime will be a paramount concern in the 21st Century. We must be ready with our security products when the demand for them becomes popular. Our Research and Development Division has been in contact with the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the California Department of Corrections, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and the Massachusetts Department of Correction to run limited trials of the 2020 neural chip implant. AIDS AS BIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE Despite repeated denials from Defense Department officials, allegations persist that AIDS is a genetically altered virus, which has been deliberately released to wipe out homosexuals and/or non-whites in the U.S. and reduce populations in third world countries. LOW-POWER MICROWAVE TESTING CARRIED OUT BY NASA A document from NASA's online technical document archive reveals low-power microwave testing on rats in the early 1980s which was intended to lead to a form of psychological warfare. Has this project gone "black"? MIND CONTROL WITH SILENT SOUNDS AND SUPER COMPUTERS According to literature by Silent Sounds Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyse human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being".

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

I feel this thread from 2004 needs to be resurrected. It's subject matter has become pertinent in other current threads here.
I'll be reposting a few more of these very early ATS threads today for our newer members to give a taste of what ATS topics were like "Back in the Day"
Enjoy this blast to the past, ATS style
ELO

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Spring cleaning the foundation.

Since we all now see that many knew what was coming yrs ago it makes me wonder what types of counter measures have been invented and employed over the years.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
well they ( who ever they are ) Are doing a louse job of controlling peoples minds .
or does there plan some how involve every thing being Excatly they same city wise as 35 years agaio ?
I am 52 btw the world has not changed ONE iota .
Just the players have change its still the same stupid thing causing the same stupid problems .
All I can say If it was possible to controle minds it could not possibly make the world worse then it already is .

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The last one is rather interesting if you think about it.

What if you were to design a webpage that played a subsonic tone or series of tones that triggered a sensation of tranquility in the brain. Or conversely a discordian tone to cause anxiety. Or even better, during a television broadcast such as the nightly news or breaking special reports. If you can remotely active the camera and microphone on a smart phone, then surely turning the speakers on and off for a subsonic subliminal isn’t much of a stretch.

This could explain addiction to sites such as Facebook and other social media. And why the postings are generally best described as train wrecks of emotion and generally trollish in nature. Hard to be civil when amped up on stressfully anxious feelings.

With malaise at hand, voicing opinion gives a self gratification to relax that anxiety. But outside of expressing your opinion what would be the release to a captive audience reading an article? For example for instilling the suggestion to ban guns you could play bad tones while giving facts on gun deaths and then time average reading speed (or have ads in the side scroll) to give a pleasant sound every time the article meantions banning guns as a solution. Or any topic really. Suppose the aim was to cause xenophobia with a particular culture or religion? Or political figure? Or suppress an idea such as self sufficiency by living off the grid? Burgers versus Tacos for fast food choices?

I don’t think the question is so much of could it happen as it is does it happen.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The 2020 implant stuff is really interesting.

I wonder how small they are now and how much functionality they have?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think it likely is being used on some level and I'll respectfully disagree with the previous poster that doubts this is happening. The world today seems far more angry than it was 20, even 10 years ago. Many people seem more critical of others and generally more negative.
I'm retired and travel quite a bit and notice this in people in towns small and large.
Something else perhaps related, perhaps not, I've developed tinittus and it's very noticeable at home, where there are nearby high power lines.
When I'm away from the lines, it's not nearly as noticeable, but still there. I began to wonder if it may be from Wi-Fi so last week I drove out to the country where I knew there was no phone reception.
No tinittus!
Is it a coincidence? I don't know but I plan to experiment a bit more later this month

join