It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A creature attacking a driving car in a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I had a strange and creepy dream last night. In the dream I was on back of a tram in some European city and I see a creature (something like this: www.unknown-creatures.com...) appear out of nowhere and attacks a car, grabs the driver and swallows their head wholly. I was terrified. I then woke up.
I call it a nightmare. What would you interpret out of this dream? Thanks.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
more than likley you ate pizza or something too late and going to bed too soon!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
sometimes the cat-men commission the goat-men to carry out acts of vengeance in a creative and ironic fashion.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Just when you think you know who's 'engineering' your life (your government) you find out something more ominous owns its 'Head' --- hence, Goat ate head. (G-8 Head of your government?)

Or... google "Bilderberg + goat" and you'll find some strange links!

Either way, you, the passenger are on your journey thru life driven along by your government, which is bad enough, until you realize the Goat has devoured the Head of your government. The question is, who or what is 'the Goat?'

Or not

Honestly, I've found that weird, cryptic dreams like yours will plague you only until the meaning reveals itself. Then it quits haunting you. I hope something I offered contributes at least a teeny bit towards the end of your haunting!!! Good luck, sweet dreams...

top topics

join