It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey LOSER!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
:bnghd:

Last night I was tired, and instead of working on my project I started writing whatever came to my mind. I was distracted by the days events, and my thoughts were already distracted by the caloused bitching between two friends, aggravated by their inability to resolve the matter like adults, and the hair-trigger emotions that were roused between them over matters that apparantly meant a whole lot more to them than to me. This is a daily matter between one cross-section of my friends, so please understand, it gets old. Then I considered the past week of issues around those same people, it could have been any combination of issues that brought things to a heat or a boil.

So I finished what I had to write, drew some conclusions and morals, and gave it a reason. I'd now like to share that reason with you. I hope you'll find it as thought-provoking as I did! Then, tell me. Should I show it to my bickering friends? Will it teach them to fish for better thoughts in that supercomputer brain which they opt to run on impulse power much of the time?

IF someone calls you a loser, ever again, ask them where They fit in on this list instead. Ask them if they prefer generalized assumptions over getting to know someone better.

Don't Love Labels Loser!

Megalomixers / Savage Churners / Degraded Churls /
Putricide Drinksloshers / Garglehalls / Mongoose Mindtartens /
Destruction Waivers / Swillnillies / Lucustite Burrowers /
Accusitory Illusionists / Gargantuan Outlanders / Invisible Heartclenchers /
Cursewitches / Vacous Talespinners / Tournament Slanderers /
Doomdrenchers / Noisome Longers / Violate Oathrunners /
Snarlers / Strategic Howlers / Turgid Rocketlaunchers /
Anthill Accusationists / Similarian Falsebenders / Swampy Stormcacklers /
Troublewill Chronics / Lockheed Overriders / Larioting Truthstranglers /
Socioangular Slanderers / Simplexed Authoritarians / ViscousDramaConclusionists /
Kerosene Thoughtbombers / Localized Overbearers / Catatonic Outrunners /
Uncarving Overturists / Militant Gunblinders / Siphilic Griefforgers /
Landlord Investigatives / Rugged Sporecasters / Stranded Weathermonkeys /
Undesigned Sharpshooters / Unanalytical Overlookers / Languid Blowfish
Irregulated Chaotics / Synergetic Warhowlers / Baldbeaten Ageragers /

Guttering Crapmongers / Superheated Winterroses / Quasilegal Overdefiners /
Tenticaled Blindforgers / Mayfold Hayqueens / Fiddleheaded Muddlepreachers /
Sliming Thoughtgeyser / Infant-bleating One-line-jokers (court. Jethro Tull) /
Turnkey Locklosers / Unwarded Heartbleeders / Tangled Interweavers /
Littlestroke Farswimmers / Snuggling Battlethinkers / Classroom Brawlers /
Tranquil Justiceclubbers / Silvered Escapers / Gardenstomping Natives /
Thornhollow Mindlurkers / Oneblood Mortalists / Mindpillory Zoojudges /
Spectromaster Entropists / Slimerobed Theorists / Existentialist Mindpigs /
Wormwrithed Battlecharger / Cataclysmic Horrorists / Sundrysmother Elitists /
Monkniks / Unsanctamonious Cattlecallers / Hellgarten Enthusists /
Snakescaled Tonguelickers / Grovepig Gatefreakers / Talleyhewed Ricecounters /
Falterstance Hiccuppers / Shadowreed Countenancers / Littlefist Irondenters /
Partaken Chaincallers / Anklewading Wavecryers / Smutswindle Overlords /
Worldweave Champions / Mantlelocking Angelkeeper / Scarletbled Soulsearcher /
Blind Solventchuckers / Gothic Interbred / Institutionalist /
Mirrorcrashing Underchump

... or you just might get labelled back. They all lead to the same thing, war between people. Divide and Conquer from the top, and They have society trained, overwell. We are too scared to label accurately, we want to say more. Instead we should be saying less! Everyone has faults, it only takes another discovering them, and creating the perspective around them to relay. How the heck can a friendship or relationship survive when one or the other starts the ball rolling down slander hill ... It is a waste of everyones time.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Where, on Gods earth, did all that come from?!

Surely you have a diseased imagination - I love it!

I know a Rugged Sporecaster - He hasnt shaved for ages and he refuses to do something about his Athletes foot. The loser!

Very entertaining Northwarden.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is great...I needed to expand my vocabulary anyway and you have given me some choice labels for those I deem unworthy. I promise to use at least one a day!

S&F

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
lol You'll learn this rockpile well then. Just because the rocks are funny-shaped doesn't mean you won't get boulders back! Besides that, be welcome to your conclusions. Mine is that general labels never address the particulars of our many years of experiences, in a matter satisfactory to ourselves. Even our own self-directed bashes fall short! The truth like a splayed hide would look something awful, and something incredible, for every one of us. Instead, negative labels usually create more disdain than goads, and are an immediate pathway to trouble. How do you know the limits of only a "little" war or word. Words are symbols which represent, and misjudging intents is a game some people play, especially in opposition.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
WOW! What a list....Ill have what your'e having!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

lol Purely entertainment. The enjoyment is not having to use them. There are better roads & it's our choice. Devote a week to it, write many lists, and you'll be sick of it! I imagine. IMAGINE SOMEONE WITH A MESSED LIFE who takes this effort seriously, and plays with offences, levered in reality, against each other. War & more war. It truly is a perspective shift to realize how the tides flow to those kind of negatives, and the fact that we can choose positive or negative things to say is our choice. No one is above criticisms, no one goes free against a determined foe who chooses to exercise their wit to any extreme! Why play the fool to their leverages? A gentle word can break a bone besides. The calousness of that list actually appalls me! I think it all sinks to a grey, muddled madness after a time of exchanging insults, and while it wasn't me involved, this list can represent to me the worst fight I Never had with someone. An ounce of prevention, anyone?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

A more brain-bending post i have never read - I'd hate to get into an argument with you!

I've come up with one of my own to add to the list: "Cathartic Crapulator"

I would love the opportunity to use it in real life, but i dont think it'll happen.

Please keep pumping out your bilious bilge-tanks.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hello, new member here. I just wanted to say that list was spectacular! What a mind!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

I don't find reason to argue with many people, just a few of the obstinate con(trail) artists and government clownwalls on ATS lol Kind of a zelous bunch they are.

I thought I'd dig something else up for you; it took a while but I located it. Here is what made these points clear to me, many years ago. Please have fun with it (but not too much fun)!

Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator
www.pakin.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Please have fun with it (but not too much fun)!

Sorry, but ive gone and had too much fun with it:

www.pakin.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

That's hilarious; it's more potent than I remembered! Well, I would play with these matters more, but this probably isn't the board for it. Cheers, Silver Star.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
Where, on Gods earth, did all that come from?!

Surely you have a diseased imagination - I love it!

I completely agree with this post. What an imagination!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
strange...I imagined Liam Neeson when I read that list. Not that he is any of those things but that he would be the perfect person to say those words. Him and gandolf.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

hey northwarden... someone in need of knowing and learning here. teach the wiling. but not over enthusiastically or by contrast crazily.... you're a smart and wisened individual why can't you have smarten up before # went down to hell.

new topics

top topics

join