It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thread titles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nevermind...
Mods, please delete this thread.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I agree. We should start with......... ATS needs a new rule about thread titles.

Sorry dude, I thought some humor wouldn't hurt.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You could just..remove that particular thread from your line up and then get your 3 colums back...

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry dude. I thought humor would have been good here.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
You could just..remove that particular thread from your line up and then get your 3 colums back...

~Keeper

I deleted the suspect thread, and got the three columns back.

Then I re-subscribed, and it went back to two columns. So I thought I had confirmed exactly what the problem was.

Then I created this thread, and while still subscribed, I went back to My ATS and I had 3 columns, even with what I thought I had confirmed was the problem thread title! So now I'm not so sure I know what the problem is like I was when I created the thread, probably best just to delete it until I can figure out what's going on.

Originally posted by intrepid
It wasn't because of your comment, it's because of what I just said, I thought I was sure what the problem was, and now I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Keeper

I deleted the suspect thread, and got the three columns back.

Then I re-subscribed, and it went back to two columns. So I thought I had confirmed exactly what the problem was.

Then I created this thread, and while still subscribed, I went back to My ATS and I had 3 columns, even with what I thought I had confirmed was the problem thread title! So now I'm not so sure I know what the problem is like I was when I created the thread, probably best just to delete it until I can figure out what's going on.

It wasn't because of your comment, it's because of what I just said, I thought I was sure what the problem was, and now I'm not sure.

Well when you subscribe, your subscribing to the actual FORUM, not the thread in particlar if I've not mistaken.

You should "favorite" instead, which would just give you that thread.

I think!

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I think you have it backwards. Subscribe makes the thread appear on the right column of My ATS, Favorite makes the entire forum appear in one of the two left columns, I think.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

umm..okay what is the cosmic interpretation of humor..

+1

join