It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black ops alien photo could this be it??The real deal? Help needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

These photos already discussed in 2008, they were debunked by spikedmilk who
showed photos of the KMart alien toy. Check the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
Thanks locster,op will you close this thread
case solved lol

No problem Johnny, we are all here to find the real deal.
I rather see a 1000 fake vids instead of missing that one real one.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

I would have to disagree with you. If you did take genuine footage and wanted to show the world, where else would you put it?

The mainstream news, every scientist and museum I could find, and the President's desk.

Youtube is pointless when there are real places that will verify and actually use it as evidence, not just stroke a bunch of egos with an "I told you so!" complex.

(That'll happen regardless though, if it were ever actually disclosed)

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
After reviewing (Consulting with my Eyes) this footage I can firmly say this video (Motion +Sound) film is a proven hoax/nWo disinfo attempt .

1 ) The alien is not clearly one of the real spices of alien (Consult my Mingloucho Chronicles for infos on real aliens)

2 ) After death on my world (Earth) , aliens (Holy Sky Friend , Teachers , Builders and Lovers) are equipped with Motion-Death Detection (Picking up Signals) Synapse Readers which immediately dissolve their bodies (Physical Features Left after Soul leaves) to prevent humans like you from Examining them

3 ) To Preserve a REAL (not Disinfo) alien (Holy Sky Friend) the body must be drenched with bleech and frozen water within Hours (A human measurement of time) of death , to prevent the MDDSR action from taking place.

Hopefully this helps you (My Student Readers) clear up some myths about this video , it hurts me to see that many of you believed (Truth Quota'd) this video , when it is clearly false to something like me

I wish you all well on your future (Not yet Occured) Truth Gathering acitivites !

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Couple of major mistakes in this video.

...all 3 images are of the same creature. Simply compare the wrinkles in the sheet and you will clearly see this is 3 photos of the same entity modeled 3 different times. Secondly, the person who made the video is either lying or very gullible as the source obviously mislead him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join