It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Could Be a Manchurian Candidate Voter....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You're surrounded by the lamestream media blaring a continual subliminal/supraliminal Orwellian message at you from every direction.

It's kind of like Waco, when the ATF set up loudspeakers to emit electronic subliminal/supraliminal at the Branch Davidians holed up inside. Kept those loudspeakers going until the Branch Davidians burned themselves alive.

You, sitting in the comfort of your home, your brains are being fried. Silly part is that you can't admit it to yourselves. Obama speaks so fluently. One message after the other to convince you that resistance is futile.

The art of electronic mind control....also called psychotronics.......are a combination of subtle ELF eaves and pleasing voices preparing you for when the phone rings. When the phone does ring, you answer, the voice on the other end starts you clucking like a chicken on the way to the voting booth to cast your ballot for more Marxism.

Then, again, maybe you don't watch television or listen to the radio or go on the internet (of course, if that were true, you wouldn't be reading this message).

But you know you can't escape electronic mind manipulation. You know that most everything you call your own opinion is really an echo.

canadafreepress.com...

Will Obama “Persuade” Americans their Slavery is Inevitable?
By Sher Zieve Sunday, August 1, 2010
For months, virtually each and every day Usurper-and-Dictator-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama has been removing one or more of We-the-People’s liberties. Whether one wishes to ignore it or not, Obama is now in an all-out war against the American people and their soon-to-be former way of life. And he has no intention of stopping until American citizens are slaves to The Obama and illegal immigrants (aka “Obama Amnestees”) are his indentured servants. Please note that under the thumb of The Obama, illegals already have more “rights” than US citizens.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i agree with you that certain forms of control, wether this is mindcontrol i leave for someone else to decide, do happen.

but isn't a Manchurian Candidate something totally different?

in my beliefs, it's a person that is brainwashed, brainwashed and trained on one specific task. the person carries out this 'task' when a code word or signal is given. he does this without knowing he physically did it.
or at least that's how i understood that

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Yeah, that's pretty much the standardized Hollywood movie definition of Manchurian Candidate.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Manchurian Candidate made to wildly fire three shots from the sixth floor to distract attention from the real snipers.

Sure, that is one definition.

join