It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Iserbyt, author of : The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have been watching some ?T video's of Charlotte Iserbyt, and am quite impressed with her stunning insight, and honesty. She is a brilliant anti-NWO advocate who learned about the agenda first hand during the Reagan Administration. She would totally fit into some of the discussions here on ATS, and I'm actually considering contacting her to see if she would like to make any contributions here.

Please take the time to watch some of the video's that I've stumbled on and let me know what you think. She goes through a lot of the agenda, from value changing via education, to deliberately dumbing down the real schooling material, to the control of both parties, the agenda for one-world government early into the 21st century, and on, and on ..

Shorter clips:

Longer videos:

[edit on 1-8-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Over the years I had a chance to speak with Charlotte and have decided that she is one of the most insightful USAmericans I have ever had the privilege of meeting. She saw the writing on the wall long before many of us knew there was a wall.

Some may not be interested in her area of concern and expertise, but it would be a mistake not to listen to her because what she relates in this area of education is true of so many other areas of governmental activities that it is astonishing. Before getting into some of the deeper darker stuff, learning from Charlotte is an excellent preparation.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Thank you for the reply. Yes, she truly is exceptionally insightful and intelligent to have seen what was taking shape so many years ago. Now a days, you only need to be a little bright and interested in doing the work to make the connections, but to do so over two decades ago, you really needed to have a gifted mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What she said in the first video, about how they teach people to feel sorry for those who don`t have much. Reminds me of what we are going through at this time with the illegal immigrant issue. So many have come out of the woodwork, about how we should feel sorry for them, and allow them to stay. Could this be the type of thing she was getting at? Please, i am very interested in this, because if she IS right, this could be what we are seeing as a result of TPTB`s work in this field.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I have mixed feelings about this. Obviously I'm a U.S. citizen and went through the public brainwashing system, so bear with me.

I think many of her points have to do with the fact that we're teaching the children to value community over the individual. I actually sort of agree here. I think there should be a balance between the individual and the community, and don't see that as a disorder; however, there does seem to be an ulterior motive to this programming, and that's to break down the individuals will to strive for excellence.

I see this from more than one perspective. If you consider the population growth over the 20th century, and how the rich, first-world country like the U.S. exploited the vulnerabilities of other nations to pretty much steal a chunk of their resources and time + energy through various deceptive techniques, and brute force of military, than perhaps this is a good thing in all actuality. I say this from the standpoint that perhaps a large portion of the resources needed to keep this model of civilization going as is has already been used up, and also that if the socioeconomic status of a nation does inversely correlate to the fertility rate, being richer countries have less people in successive generations, than perhaps a model of global communism is best for the earth. I do not, however, know this to be the case, coming from the perspective of population overgrowth and the depletion of vital resources.

We're told this from international organizations constantly, but .. ultimately it comes down to this question : Are we being deceived by the ruling class for our own good, or are we being deceived and played based on our emotions for the purpose of global enslavement? To be honest, and this may be because of my situation living here in the states, and also having gone through the public indoctrination system, I am still on the fence towards this one.

I think this lady was stunningly insightful for seeing how the psychology was used against us, but also perhaps she was unable to transcend her traditional notions of state sovereignty and such. A world community or government is certainly the wave of the future, if civilization does not collapse first. The question I have, is whether the people truly do need to be controlled via the centralization of authority, ie government, or if we're truly ready to govern ourselves and live in an open global community.

Sometimes I think that we are slowly learning, and perhaps could govern ourselves, but then I realize that my view is skewed by the fact that I live in a very civil, rich country of the country, and when I go to other, less fortunate areas of the state, I witness the truth that the average individual is dumb, demoralized, and a bit barbaric, imo. There's a lot of layers to sort through all this mess and have any type of truly objective viewpoint, imo. I struggle with a lot of these questions, and switching perspectives, and attempting to integrate all this observational data on a continuous basis.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Nice, I might have to try and find her book.
I have to disagree with your idea of balance between the individual and the community. I think the individual should be placed over the community. I know we are told selfishness is wrong, but in this case it is necessary. Many seem to think that we need everyone to be forced to do things by some governing force, because people are naturally selfish/bad. However, the people governing the masses would also be subject to the same imperfections as the rest, making the governing body pointless and inherently flawed.

Are we being deceived by the ruling class for our own good, or are we being deceived and played based on our emotions for the purpose of global enslavement?

"If someone is lying to you they are trying to control you"...

I'm sure you know the quote, "love of money is the root of all evil"?
But money is just a symbolic unit of power (buying power). I think I could reasonably shorten it to "lust for power is the root of all evil".
Let me map out how I think about this through these quotes:
(Are the elites deceiving us for some positive reason?)
1.Lust for power is the root of all evil...
(the so-called elites obviously have a documented history of lust for power, they are evil, and also powerful)
2. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...
(these people are already corrupted, they're just continuing down the path)
3.If someone is lying to you they are trying to control you...
(they are lying to gain more power)

Definitely reminds me of all of that "melting pot" BS they put us through.

I actually wrote an essay about how we talk continuously about 'diversity' while stamping out all actual diversity, a melting pot of individuality and culture.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Community and government are two entirely different things.

Government is a controlling, centrally organized power structure.

Community is the open, self-governing collective.

I think in any healthy society, a balance is reached between the individuals needs and the duties to ones community.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by unityemissions]

new topics

top topics

join