It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I always thought she was a joke.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

A House ethics subcommittee says Waters, 71, improperly intervened in 2008 with federal regulators to help get bailout funds for a bank that her husband owned stock in and on whose board he once served, said NBC and other media reports. Waters also once held stock in the bank.

“I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry.” Maxine Waters

Well Maxine, you have just angered many people with your unethical, and illegal activities. Resign now, and take Rangel with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Another trial by media.

I prefer innocent until proven otherwise

Need I say the C.I.A. be Criminals In Action
Cocaine crack unpackin, high surveillance trackin
Prominant blacks and whites givin orders for mass slaughters
I want all my daughters to be like Maxine Waters
KRS-One - 12 year ago

Policy positions

It appears she is against the agenda and vocal about it. I see this as defamation of character and a political assassination. Everyone is blinded by Brobama and his trickster approach.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Assume each and every member of Congress is crooked until proven otherwise, and you'll never be shocked or disappointed. It makes life a little happier too

[edit on 8/1/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

That little tidbit about relative's business interests from the source didn't really seem to bolster your point. Granted, it's just an accusation, but it's directly related to Carseller's point.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 23refugee

I must have missed the part where my point was that these allegations are part of an MSM story and trial in the media is an avenue for political assassination.

Good thing I read it again.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Another trial by media.

Newsflash: Waters is a DEMOCRAT. Must be pretty damning allegations for the MSM to go after one of their own?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Now I understand your point. Should have gotten it when I read that page.
I guess I don't understand how a Wikipedia smear campaign works.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Obviously Maxine Waters and Charlie Rangel are the sacrificial lambs for this upcoming election cycle, not that they are saints, however.

Democrats Fighting Regulation of Freddie & Fannie

top three U.S. senators getting Fannie and Freddie political funding were Democrats and No. 2 is Sen. Barack Obama.

Fannie and Freddy was created during the Clinton administration.

[edit on 123131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

top topics

join