It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This is an account of my little brother's experiences, and what he has told me, as well as what his friend has told me. You see, my brother has this REALLY weird friend. And I mean...REALLY weird. His whole familly, name, everything just engulfed in weird. I could go on for pages upon pages about this boy, but I won't. No, his name is not Hubert
. Hubert is the name of the ghost that supposedly haunts his house.

When my brother first went there, he didn't believe it. Untill, that is, he experienced this "Hubert" for himself. He walked into the "Arizona Room" in his friends house, and suddenly the light bulb exploded! He stood there, frozen while his friends family hardly took it as anything to be amazed at. They simply said "Oh, heh heh, that's just Hubert!". He then began to learn the history of "Hubert", the name that the familly gave the ghost.

Another incident happened while they were playing "Mage Knights". For those of you who don't know (all of you?) mage knights is a game with little figures that have dials. These dials have stats and so on so on. Well, while they were playing one of the figures started to move! Not just a twitch that may have been caused by a hair or something attached to one of their arms, but actual movement. From what he described, this figure moved for a few seconds, in a smooth motion!

His friend has told me other stories about this "Hubert", one of three ghost brothers that lives in, not haunts this house. He is said to be friendly, has actually saved his friend in a few cases. Apparently they got his name from some kind of book about ghosts.. Anyway, just thought I'd share this and see what you all think.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hubert seems to be a nice kind of ghost. I wish I'd had a ghost like him when I was a kid. All we got was some strange Victorian woman with red eyes who my brother saw when we were kids. And the child in the place I used to live in with KayEm last year - who poked me in the back.
Maybe he just wants to play.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I dont really understand the premise of Ghosts, if its the whole troubled spirt thing, why would someone so happy be around? plus the light is coincedence and the toys hallucinations

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
How can you say it was a hallucination, they would both have to hallucinate at the very same time
. Maybe the "weird" kid is telepathic and he has like a "shining" thing going on. That would e scarier.

new topics

top topics

join