It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque at Ground Zero?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry if this topic has already made it here. Too many threads that i really care to count.

Anyways.... I heard today that there is a group planning to start construction of a mosque at ground zero. Has anyone else heard about this?
Ive heard nothing, and apparently this has been a plan in the making for some time. I even heard that there will be lawsuits against it and for it. I forgot what radio station I heard it on. I was flipping through the AM dial and heard it.

Now im not trying to be racist at all but this had me absolutley outraged.
Its like a giant *SNIP* to the victims and families of 9/11. I cant believe anyone would have the balls to even do something like this. I am completley against it. The people in charge of this project need to have their heads examined.

I mean considering the 9/11 highjackers were all of muslim faith its just wrong. I wish I could express fully how I felt but I would be banned from ATS. lol. Please give me your feedback.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by alien]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not at. Not on. Near. It's two blocks north of Ground Zero. And it's not "just" a mosque, it's a cultural center which will be open for rent by anyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join