It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, from california

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
hi i think i posted a topic before, but not sure. I tried searching for it on my pofile and it said that it wasnt subscribed. i even searched for it. i couldnt find it. I posted on here about a ufo that I saw about a few months ago near camp pentleton marine base. i live about 20 miles from it off of themarine base north of it. also i love off of about 5 miles of the 5 freeway. i saw two big amber lights that where flat circles that looked like they where lights connected to an invisible aircraft.

i knew it wasnt a comet because. when it cought my eye it was flying level. about 1,500 to 2k feet. above my house out in front. i herd no sound saw no object in the middle the lights looked like they wanted to be hidden. when it moved it moved side to side not tilting like a air craft and i thought it was weird how it didnt move like a helicopter. no faa light and it flew a couple miles it turned off its lights in a major city area lasted about 30 sec.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by MuscleRocker]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MuscleRocker

Hey now! How's tricks neighbor..? SoCal here...

You have 5 posts...no other threads started, and that's good since you have to wait 20 posts to start a thread other than an introduction.

Enjoy it and make 'em count.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the site

join