It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Career of our Commander in Chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Bush's DWI revelation at the end of the 2000 Presidential campaign may have been leaked to cover a much bigger scandal

On November 2, 2000, four days before the most disputed election in American history, military veterans in the US Senate lashed out at candidate George W Bush for his failure to explain a six-month lapse in his National Guard service. "At the least, I would have been court-martialed. At the least, I would have been placed in prison," Senator Daniel Inouye said.

LINK: Military Career of our Commander in Chief

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You have just made a blank post, that would have said it all!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is one of the reasons why I've been stating that Bush does not belong in the White House, controversy on the election or not. Bush was required to release this information to the people who perform the background checks on candidates *before* they can take Office...But the Bush Cartel *hid* this info from the investigation & it didn't come to light until *after* Bush had "assumed the position". He did *not* pass the required background checks, therefore he took the Office illegally & Unconstitutionally.

Bush is *not* the President!

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It is true that George W. Bush has a tainted past and it makes one wonder just how close he came to being tossed out on his ear in the Skull & Bones society.

Many say Al Gore should have won the presidential election.

Question...If Gore would have won the election, what would be different right now? Would the economy be better? Would we have a war looming with more potential conflict on the chalk board?

I suppose that pro-Gore responders would like to think that the sep 11 debacle would not have taken place if the "other guy" was in office or that America and the world would be a much better (safer) place to live at the moment if Bush had lost.

What would Gore have done differently?

deleted

[Edited on 3-13-2003 by deleted]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
but none of it was covered in the mass media prior to the elections.

And since Gore actually did win the election, I doubt that the outcome would have been much different.

> 9-11 would have happened no matter what or who was in the whitehouse

> we would still be doing something in Afghanistan, and Iraq and North Korea. Remember, Al was a real life war veteran in Vietnam, a decorated member of our armed services! He would no doubt have wanted to lash out just as we wanted to right after the attack!!

Not like some sniveling rich boy who gets a freeride in the National Gaurd so he wouldn't have to go to Nam and gets a 6 month AWOL covered up by his daddys money (shrub went on a 6 month coke binge in California in case you were wondering) without any retribution from his superiors?

> One thing Gore would not be doing, he understands the importance of the US economy in the grand scheme of the worlds economy, he would never waste reserves as shrub has done. Shrub has run up a deficit almost as large as the one left by Reagan & Bush-daddy after 12 years of reagan-omic driven destruction of our economy, and he has done it in only 3 years!! Damn, I'd bet shrubs credit card bills are immense!!

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No, Harrier, Gore did not win the election, and it is a shame you cannot admit that.

The difference between Gore and Bush? Bush and Gore both were so-called "Soldiers", one a reporter, the other, what, a pilot? One a reporter in Vietnam, one a pilot in the Guard (not too impressive either way back then). Now, what's the difference? Even most liberals say they are glad Bush is commander in chief during this perilous time, and Bush has the moral courage to do what is necessary to protect this nation whether cowards in this country or abroad agree with the tough choices necessary.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Yes, and I live in a tree down a wandering lane with candy cane streetlights and talking hedgehogs who read bedtime stories to me and my tazmanian devil who comes around every night at four o'clock to reassure me all is well with the world...
Ahh. ZZZzzzz.....

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've no doubt, kegs, that you are telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
most of America did.

On the AP Wire service 18 months after the election the US Accounting office, ya know the folks that verify stuff like elections, admitted that not only had Gore won the US popular vote but he also won the deciding electoral votes needed, in brother Jebs Florida, to give the Presidency to Mr.Gore. But this story was buried quickly and Al even made a statement saying that Mr. Bush was his Commander in Chief; of course all the crapolla had already hit the fan what with the twin towers attack and all. By then I'm sure he was willing to let shrub twist in the wind as the next ONE TERM BUSH PREZ.

Seems once all of the uh... (oops) misplaced and... uh... lost... uh ballots were finally recovered (presumably from the trunk of Jebs limo, just a guess on my part), it seems Albert Gore actually edged out shrub by about 11,000 votes. But since our fine and now also well paid Chief Justices choose to make the desicion final and stop all counts, any other "findings" are null and void.

Even if it was the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, our votes truly do mean nothing anymore. It's no wonder voter turn out has continued to dwindle to its present embarrassing levels. I will not be suprised to see it halved in the next presidential election but I hope it has the opposite affect and we have 100% voter turn out.

shrub doesn't have enough family members to become govenors in other states with only a year to the next election.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I'd just like the Democrat fools in here to know Gore himself said he couldn't do a better Job than what Bush has done concerning 9/11, except that he'd be approaching Iraq in a different way.

So up until now, Gore and Bush would have been pretty much the same, strait from the horses mouth.

And I don't see why we should bash Bush's questionable military career. At least he didn't run off to Britain like a big fat pu$$y...oh I mean like Bill Clinton.

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Have you ever thought that the 6 month absence was due to him doing something hush hush?

Okay, i'm not american, and i don't understand the elections in america so i mean no disrespect when i say this!

Your CIC is not the only one with a flawed background!!
What about all the scandles in the Senate?

Were exactly the same over here!

The english goverment is crap!!!!

Scotland, where i live, is at least letting our SMP's do their jobs and letting their private lives remain private!!
Have you heard anything about a scandle in the Scottish Parliment?

Lets just see what Bush and his team can acomplish in Azores, before we make our desision!!

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No, Harrier, I've heard nothing of that sidenote to which you make up...er, I mean refer.

I'll agree with you on one point, and I think its the most important point you've made - ever. We as Americans do not have much if any choice. Our "choices" are picked for us. You and I may enjoy getting into this sport as we do (I know I do, and I know you do as well, or else we wouldn't be having the conversations here) but we have no more control as the typical football fan does over his favorite sport.

I'll say this one thing on behalf of us, though. At least we can pretend to have control by going to the polls, unlike the throngs of Texas A&M fans who've never set foot on the campus and can't even write A&M without moving their lips who will go to the mat if someone dares say an unkind word about "their team"!

top topics

join