It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Conspiracy Theory ^^

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The scenario that I am about to present is not impossible; actually, it is very possible.

The Green Agenda

Oil companies all over the world are have realized the fact that crude oil is no longer a sustainable source of fuel and income.

After years of pursuing the Green Agenda, corporate leaders and their bureaucratic slaves figure that the progress is too slow.

From the Green Agenda, they have also learned that forcing people to think about Global Warming and environmental disasters can be very profitable in the end.

Thus, they pull a stunt like the BP oil spill and the recent oil spill in China. They hope that this will be a forced "wake-up" call that the media has constantly reiterated.

The oil empire has also learned that they can own the government and price fix all they want. Energy in the future will cost 10x the cost of today when it can be just as cheap.

Seriously, why else would a rig blow up. Why else would Obama send special forces to the site? Why else would BP reject academic volunteers with ideas to plug the well that would work. Why else would the government fear monger and make people think about the possibility of using a nuclear bomb? Why else would there be a new oil spill disaster of the century in China?

Perhaps these are all the workings of a few individuals who want only power and wealth. I think this is a revolution.

The question is, what will happen next?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Seriously, why else would a rig blow up.

PErhaps because ti is 40% methane. Methan kinda has a tendancy to go boom boom.

Why else would Obama send special forces to the site?

Oh, right, that completely unsubstantiated meme that has never been proven to be even a little true.

Why else would BP reject academic volunteers with ideas to plug the well that would work.

This meme you are attemtping to spread is bunk. T

Again with the unsubstantiated rumors.

Yawn.

Why else would the government fear monger and make people think about the possibility of using a nuclear bomb?

Actually, many people have brought up the option of a nuclear device, but the government has publicly rejected this option numerous times.

source: www.nytimes.com...

So FAIL on that point entirely.

Why else would there be a new oil spill disaster of the century in China?

Why would there be an oil spill in a port that has lots of tankers carrying oil? Gee, perhaps because oil runs our entire economy?

Perhaps these are all the workings of a few individuals who want only power and wealth. I think this is a revolution.

Lets see, a few individuals who want power and wealth. Well, how about the few individuals who currently HAVE power and wealth? You know, like the oil and coal companies who control the world?

The Right Wing Noise Machine has jumped on this issue, desperately trying to connect this Gulf disaster to anyone who has ever mentioned that maybe, just maybe, we need to not run our entire economy on coal and oil. But I have yet to see even a shred of evidence to support this theory, and you have continued that trend of smearing innuendo with ZERO evidence.

FAIL.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Did you just come up with this theory? I'm pretty sure I heard many similar theories before... like about a week or two after they reported the "spill.'

new topics

join