It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Guy Ritchie know of 9/11 - Snatch 2000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

I was just watching Snatch. It was directed by Guy Ritchie and distributed by Columbia Tristar films. The film is Rated R.

In this particular scene at 57:17 I noted a large 11 9 in white on the wall in the background of this scene.

But there are also other elements to this scene I find interesting.
Its one of the few "twin" scenes in the movie.

We also see the white words above the 11 9 that say "CHOOSE..." but I cannot make out the rest even when zooming in with MSPaint.

What do you all think?

here is the screenshot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3803ad476fa7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
By the way the movie was made in 2000 and here is the IMDB for the Movie.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nice spot. Could easily be coincidence but like the 9/11 in the matrix, it is fascinating.

As far as Guy Ritchie knowing about this , I wouldn't think so. If things like this are placed in movies on purpose I would think it was done very subltely with very few people involved being aware of whats happening.

So, somebody spotted their was twins in this scene , flagged others, and instructions were given to place the board with the numbers.

Or another scenario is that I have also wondered if successful people like this are only successful if they are told they must follow certain requests at times during their careers without question. This would be one Ritchie must follow?

Anyway , enough rambling. I notice a clock in the picture. Can you see the time on this in the scene and is it relavent?

(His other film 'revovler' is amazing, most people don't seem to get it. I put this down to the fact that most of his 'fans' are always expecting films from him that you leave your brain in neutral or even reverse.Its probably full of hidden messages)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Here's a video from youtube which features subliminal 9/11 messages, pictures and everything else. Tell me what you think OP!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
maybe its just an old advert for something costing 11shillings and 9pence in old money?I allways thought swordfish was more on the money tbh.....

[edit on 29-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Good eye!

I wouldn't have found it weird if it weren't for the twins, also remember that for us (Brits) we do our dates differently so 9/11 for us is 11/9 just like in the screen-shot.

As for guy richie knowing....I don't think so. Its more likely that someone snuck it into the set (or maybe it just coincidence).

Peace out and eyes open!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Also sort of off topic what about toystory 3 there is a scene near the end of the film where the toys are arguing on a dumpster and they give these speeches and one even mentions about being placed at the top of the pyramid, unfortunately i can't remember the exact lines as i was expecting it and was talking my eldest for some mindless fun, i will be getting it on dvd and going over it with a tooth comb, anyone going to watch this movie keep an ear out for it

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

This is the movie that actually got me interested in looking for subliminals. Thanks for posting it, I am sure others will find it interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Hey Johnny,

I did not see the time, but I did look for it and I was going to mention it as I do look at clocks on TV or Movies for fun just to see if someone put the clock on 4:20.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
is it a brothel? It looks like the top one says, Choose Kitty.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I had a hard time believing such circumstantial evidence, but when seen with other films, songs, cartoons and comic books displaying 9/11 so often and blatantly I have no choice but to believe that there is something to this.

I can't find the YouTube video series I watched that explored this topic for what seemed like 4 hours. There were maybe 50 or so 10 minute segments that showed example after example of the 9/11 Hollywood connections.

This website is the closest thing that I can find at the moment.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

If another member can find it and post it here I would appreciate watching it again. I believe the title was 9/11 in Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yes, Guy Ritchie knew all about the plans for that day.
I thought that was pretty common knowledge?!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
if done on purpose, I wouldn't point fingers at Guy. These sets are designed and managed by set designers and production designers - most of which belong to a union. A UNION. If subliminals were to be inserted into public view, I'd look at affiliations these unions have.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I think some director/writer/artists have inside knowledge about NWO plans. It is surprising how many of the 9/11 Hollywood connections often come back to the same director/writer/artist. Much like how Orwell and Huxley had relationships with many members of the elite I believe some are now just as well connected.

From the evidence I've researched I haven't heard anything about Guy Ritchie personaly, but it would make sense that a CIA type group could be working on the sets or editing to put 9/11 references in the works ala predictive programming. So, I think it's a combination of both because many of the 9/11 Hollywood connections that I have seen would have to have the directors/writers/artists knowledge.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why is this thread under close staff scrutiny?

I met Guy Ritchie. Waited on him in South Beach.
He came into A Fish Called Avalon restaurant, and had the Bang Bang shrimp 2 nights in a row while Madonna was doing her concert.
He swears a lot.
I still have his cigarette lighter.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Why is this thread under close staff scrutiny?

He swears a lot.

That would be his Eton public school upringing dont you know , same school as the new prime ministers , what what...tally ho...

keepureye2thesky lol starred

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Guy Ritchie wasn't at Eton.

And can someone explain tome why the NWO or illuminati or whoever would want to put stuff in films. So people can pick out the signs and... what?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

no your right , just his son going there apparently..

guy went here Educated: Stanbridge Earls School, Winchester (£15000 a year), among others

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourdiesel
Hey ATS,

I was just watching Snatch. It was directed by Guy Ritchie and distributed by Columbia Tristar films. The film is Rated R.

In this particular scene at 57:17 I noted a large 11 9 in white on the wall in the background of this scene.

But there are also other elements to this scene I find interesting.
Its one of the few "twin" scenes in the movie.

We also see the white words above the 11 9 that say "CHOOSE..." but I cannot make out the rest even when zooming in with MSPaint.

What do you all think?

here is the screenshot:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3803ad476fa7.jpg[/atsimg]

Very interesting observation.

Is that a fireplace to the lower right side of the women? It looks like there's a "person" in the fireplace. What might that symbolize?

new topics

top topics

join