It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH of the disclosure posts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with you people? These disclosure threads are just one bore after another. Not in a single thread has anything worth reading been posted. It's always the SOS. There is not going to be any disclosure now or ever because there is nothing to disclose. How can our government or any government disclose what doesn't exist? Why does Greer have such power over your feeble minds? Only believers create these worthless disclosure threads because those employing logic, common sense, and reason know better. All that is being disclosed with these disclosure threads is that the OPs don't have an alien leg to stand on!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I believe there is plenty to disclose, but will it ever happen? No. Why would those in control, if this was real, ever want to incriminate themselves? Especially all at once? The only disclosure that will ever take place is when super massive ships, block the sun of every major city on the planet. Anything less would be a joke.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

WTF is wrong with you people?

Only believers create these worthless disclosure threads because those employing logic, common sense, and reason know better.

WTF is wrong with you..? And no, you didn't just state what is wrong with you - you showed us that that you have a fragile psyche - but that's it.

And there are quite a few threads from those you deem more worthy, that do a great job tackling this subject with no other assumption than we don't know, but let's look...

You just don't want to sift thru the crap to get to it - which clearly coincides with your half ass attempt at making a valid statement in your OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

i totally agree, this disclosure fantasy has been going on since i was a kid, i once believed it myself when i was young and didn't know any better, seriously if it was going to happen it would have by now but no, not a dicky bird....

i mean how many years has it taken so far? i remember it going on back in about 97 and still we have absolute zippo, but im quite sure that if at some point in the future we do discover alien life then all these people are gonna link any new discovery to disclosure and say "i told you so"!!!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Way ahead of ya.

top topics

join