It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream premonition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I am niot usually posting in this section of ATS, but I have always had a form of dreaming 'deja vu', where I can dream of a situation, then sometime later it happens exactly as in the dream.
However, last night, I dreamt I saw a plane crash, then I got up this morning to hear on the news of the Pakistani plane crash.
The weird thing that blew my mind, though, was that in my dream the aircraft was blue in colour, and the name of the airline was BLUE AIR!
I had no prior knowledge of the crash before I went to bed, and only found out about it the following morning.
How did that happen??

Roy.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It happens. Once I dreamed of a friend's house up on stilts, being moved up next to a mountain. His house was actually very close to a river. The next night I heard on the news that the river he was near had flooded everyone. Explained the dream perfectly.

Remote dreaming. Cool stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Some times it happens. I've had tones of dreams like that. Some are pretty meaning less like in my dream I'll be at work typing up some document I've never seen next day my boss hands me the document and I get to type it up and edit it.

Maybe its subliminal thoughts, maybe its collective dreaming, who knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes this is not unusual, I had the same thing when Princess Di Died, And woke up telling My SO that I dreamt she died for him to only say she really did die. I was astounded But it isn't the first time it's happened to me. I had this a lot as a child. Anyway I think it has to do with Global/ or collective unconciousness or it may be future memory, as time is not really linear in the higher realms, or more specifically time really doesn't exist outside the physical world. Usually those with more open minds or awakened souls can access this collective or future memories!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Anyway I think it has to do with Global/ or collective unconciousness or it may be future memory, as time is not really linear in the higher realms, or more specifically time really doesn't exist outside the physical world. Usually those with more open minds or awakened souls can access this collective or future memories!

I like this explanation although isn't it known as collective consciousness??? I too just had something similar happen. I was on my annual ski trip the beginning of February when I had a dream that the company I work for lost their distribution. It was soo vivid that when I got back to work the following week I called my boss and told him about it. He laughed and said that even though numbers were down we were doing alright overall. I

A month later on March 8th.my boss called me up and started the conversation with, "Um, remember that dream you told me about?" My heart dropped. "Yep, why?" "Well, it came true." The next day I showed up to receive my final check along with the rest of the employees that were being laid off.

I'm not ruling out that subconsciously I may have felt that things were not going well for the company. I think all of us these days have thought about the possibility of losing our jobs at one time or another. In my case, it just happened to manifest itself in a dream that coincidentally came true... startlingly in every detail. Whatever it was, it didn't freak me out when it happened. To the contrary, I stayed really calm about losing my job which amazed the people around me. Two weeks later I got a call from a competitor saying they heard I lost my job and they would like to interview me. I started my first day today... happy ending!!

I will say that in the last 6 or 7 months leading up to this event I have consciously become a lot more "open" and have been quite philosophical about what this all is. It's what led me to ATS in the first place.

top topics

join