It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ufo Pictures in Eskişehir, Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Im gonna have to go ahead and agree with Chadwickus on this one and say lens flare myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

Yes, I also think that they are lens. But if we get the original files, we can confirm and this process is good for education. I myself learn a lot about lights, lens etc..

[edit on 29-7-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Exactly what I was thinking, you just know bigger words than i do

LittleIndianJr.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
ahh it seems in these days of people with cameras more or less everywhere we, see less and less , or ufo's are just dull nowadays compared with written eye wtness accounts of old bah....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

The sixth photo down on that page, you can clearly see a blue light as well as an orange light on the ground.... and then- blue and orange lights switched around in the sky. Complete giveaway that someone is having fun editing these photo's.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The journalist who took the pictures wrote me back. I invited him here, but even if he doesn't come here, he is ready to send the data, but he doesn't know how, neither am I..Any help?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ask him if he actually saw these 'objects' (not through the viewfinder), and if so, ask him to give us a short presentation of the incident, if his English is up to it.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Heliocentric]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
The journalist who took the pictures wrote me back. I invited him here, but even if he doesn't come here, he is ready to send the data, but he doesn't know how, neither am I..Any help?

Deccal.....

I assume you mean EXIF data.

All he would need to do is e-mail you the original files or post them for download, at which point you could grab the data yourself.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok thank you, if he mails them i will bring it here. But he read the posts here and found little bit harsh (which i think is good).
In fact, ufo topic became recently very very popular in Turkey but people has little knowledge about the relation between ufo and light-camera plays. In this respect you are doing a good job with disenchanting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok thank you, if he mails them i will bring it here. But he read the posts here and found little bit harsh (which i think is good).
In fact, ufo topic became recently very very popular in Turkey but people has little knowledge about the relation between ufo and light-camera plays. In this respect you are doing a good job with disenchanting.

Deccal.....

So.....

I've made another friend out there!

Fair dinkum.....some of them are just so precious.....!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

After seeing those new photos
how could any not see the reflection from the ground?
its sooooooo freaking obvious

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The journalist who took the photos was very kind to send me the original photo. But it seems I can't upluad it to ATS media. Is it because of that the file is bigger than 5mb? Any suggestion?
It may be obvious for many people that it is lens flare, but it may be a good opportunity to see the original picture. Or my ignorance about the photography are deceiving me again?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ehm..any help how to upload the picture? The problem is the size of the file.
The journalist asked me again if I could upload it and he is curious about the photo. I also want to ask that whether we can analsye it from the file that I will upload. My knowledge about this is very limited, but since the journalist who took the photo is curious about it, I also want to help him. What hould we do?

Edit to add: I am also not sure if the original file he send me helps to determine whether they are reflections or not. FOr many people it is obvious that they are reflection. I also think so, but I also want to know whether we can determine it exactly with the original file?
Sorry about that, it is also a learning process for me.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by deccal]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join