It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really need some advice!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of that old saying ''opppsites attract''.The question you need to ask yourself is ''do i really like this guy or is this one of those temporary- momentary- attraction-sex things''.If you believe in your heart he is ''THE ONE''go for it if not dont.But before doing anything pray about it and see what God has to say(Proverbs3:5-6).I am confident everything else will work itself out.Remember our God is slow to anger but quick to mercy,he looks for ways to get people into heaven not keep them out.God is light and love, 1Corinthians13 tells us what love is it believes and hopes and endures ALL things.God loves EVERYBODY not just ''christians'' .I dont think God will mind if he is a ''unbeliever'' remember EVERY knee will bow.One day he will believe i know it.You are the Light of World and the Salt of the Earth show him the path that leads to salvation.Always remember that God is not willing that ANY should perish but that ALL should come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I wasn't sure exactly where to put this thread, because it is simply an advice thread. Ok, so I have been talking to this guy for awhile, and he is a great guy! I am EXTREMELY drawn to him! I have literally never been this into someone. It's not just a matter of wanting to know him, I feel like I need to know him. If you have read any previous threads of mine, you know that I am an empath of sorts, and I do not get a bad vibe from him. It's more of a confused vibe, because he is an atheist and I am a hardcore Christian. I don't think I'm holier than thou or anything, but I will stand up for what I believe in a heartbeat! Well his atheism oddly really doesn't bother me, but I am curious as to how you all think this will work out. If you read my past thread, Heaven Sent?, you will see why I am asking for advice. Being that I am the way that I am, yet I am attracted to the complete opposite. I mean, do you think I should avoid this whole situation, or try and get closer to him? By the way, I am not saying atheism is evil, it is simply anti-me, so please don't come in here ranting and raving about things. I am simply asking for some advice. Thanks guys!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Please allow me to add my support and agreement with the statements made so far that include: long-term consequences. It's only logical to think about what is likely to happen in the most basic sense, and observe the results others have encountered. Wisdom is usually hard-won and precious, and God's is given freely and lavishly.

May I suggest one thing? As a believer, you know you have an open door to the Father of all who love Him. Pray and ask Him to resolve this issue? He wants the same thing you do: for this person to fall in love with Him, and probably you, and love together in a way that shows how good His love is in our lives.

Ask Him to make your friend see Him, and to show Himself to him. The door is open! Everyone wins!

Go for it!!!! I think it's definitely worth praying for, and would please God very much!

<< 1   >>

join