It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahoy hoy everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just saying hello to everyone, did register awhile back but haven't been on much but lately my curiosity is peeked with increasing escalating events

I am very much a child and a little shy in my confidence on this still despite so many many hours of looking in to endless theories/plots/reports/videos and the whole shabang of a data brain fart overload

Just like to extend thanks to all here who have been keeping this so very much alive and I like the ATS focus and comittment, users here truly have some remarkable and sometimes "out there" minds it's very interesting

Try to humour me whilst I get up to speed I hope I can contribute something in time

Kind Regards,

Panda

JAK

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi Panda, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Panda! It's never boring that's for sure! If you want breaking headlines or news info come straight to ATS. You won't find it elsewhere.

Glad to have you as a new member!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hi BluePanda
There does seem to be a lot going on right now in the world. Good time to be a member here. Hope to see you around on the threads

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It seems that the escalating events on the planet are bringing more and more truth seekers here^^

The more the merrier.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi, Bluepanda! Welcome!

Please be kind to me, while I keep on trying to get up to speed.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
thanks for the warm welcome chaps, was trying to find my post to say that but lost it that is the biggest influx I've ever seen on forums

I thought I had an open mind, that get's knocked down a peg day by day. I guess it really is true though, the more you know the more you don't know.

Ciao for now

Panda

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Welcome aboard

Hope you find what you seek

top topics

join