It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and other universes - look my ones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I believe dreams allow us to observe or live for some hours or minutes in another universe.

I also write my dreams since 2007 and these are my results:

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

- My first special dream occurred on June 2 2007 and it was set into the past, most likely 1999, I dreamt my mother pregnant with a girl and my parents sharing with us the due date, than I saw the girl when she was 5 years old...

...In October 2009 I discovered the girl actually exists, same hair, I dreamt many times her, she grew up in my dreams...Same birthday even...Only the eyes were different colors.

- I had many dreams where I have a blond brother born before 1995, I saw him growing up in my dreams 2007-2010 , only thing, in every dreams he is much more younger than the previous one.

- I dreamt a person I was going to actually know in summer 2010, the dreams was in summer 2007

- I dreamt a pen friend of mine that lives in Usa ( dreamt before to actually know her ) but in the dream she lived near me as a neighbor. She wrote songs like in reality.

- I had plenty and plenty of dreams where I was best friend with a person that in reality is just a aquaintance...

- I dreamt the birthday of this person was January 3, I didn't know the real birthday but I found out later it is January 6.

- One of my friend girls is my sister in many dreams.

- I dreamt an event that actually happened almost exactly a year later, and another ( a funeral ) that actually happened exactly 2 years later.

- I often have dreams set in summer when in reality is winter and dreams set in winter when in reality is summer.

- Another friend of mine was my brother in my dreams, many of them.

- I dreamt Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan died on same day.

- I dreamt of having 2 siblings more and that I got as a gift a house for my family in New York.

- I dreamt I knew Lindsay Lohan, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron in the same usa Hotel.

- I dreamt there was a quake in my area ( that is not a seismic area at all in reality ) on a June 22 day.

- I dreamt in March 2008 the moon was destroyed by something and this caused changes in the oceans and climate weird stuff.
In the same dream Clooney died for a disease, on same day I discover in reality, my friend got that same disease, only thing, she got a extremely rare disease I didn't even know existed.

- I had plenty of dreams where my mother was pregnant, I dreamt when they told me about it, when they were born ( twins ) and the date...

- I had dreams of a famous flu epidemy in summer and fall 2008. It was similar to swine flu.

- On May 5 2008 I had a dream where I was in a New York stadium talking with a fat girl with brown hair and weird dress.
6 months after I actually knew her as a pen friend, she has same hair , same fat body and same dress even.
On her facebook profile she had many pictures of that stadium with so many similarities to my dream.

- I had many dreams where I knew famous actors/actress , I had very famous girlfriends and some actors werent' actors and lived in my town. ( Many of them in reality have my country's origins ).

- I never dreamt my real university, I was always in another one. And I was famous as a book author.

- I had some dreams where I was totally surprised someone I knew was alive, thinking they were dead.

- I had some dreams that were set in a futuristic world where people live in buildings moving in the sky.

- I had a dream where time travel was possible and my father and me were catapulted in the year 10.002 in a gigantic mall where people were afraid of people appearing from nothing.

- I had a dream where I was talking with a famous singer in a English language.

- I dreamt a mega tsunami hitting me, and Yellowstone eruption twice.

- I had a single dream where aliens disclose themselves. They were green, similar to lizards and they could fly.

- I had some dreams of huge nuclear terror attack in New York. I had a dream where I was observing two policeman talking and I was following their movements and I was not there.

- I had a dream where a girl that was a time traveller gave me a book in which the 2010s decade was shown as the decade of third world war.

- Today I had a dream where I was in a famous library in London and I was surprised to see a book which title was " Hitler the Democrat ". The book was telling me Hitler was a good peaceful man.!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey,
Interesting thread!
I'm especially interested in the gigantic mall form the future and the time-travelling girl, details please.

I can control my dreams, but it never occured to me that I dreamt of alternate universes, while I guess I haven't tried yet. If it occurs to you daily, it might as well be a special ability of yours.

Amen!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I dreamt I bought a cars magazine no more existing...
Than I started reading it, I dreamt me turning the pages, reading very clearly names of the cars...
Than I asked myself if it was all real and I closed my eyes, I saw like when you close your eyes than I re- opened them and I said " Yes, its real ".
I could even remember some of the names of all those weird non existing cars.

To me its amazing...It felt like pure reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ive had dreams in the past where im with pirates fighting the British redcoats and the future where the Gods have returned and offered everybody upgrades,but unfortunately all those with upgrades at the end of the dream start melting all my dreams are definately set on earth though,no alien terrains yet.

top topics

join