It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the big deal about double rainbows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've seen a LOT of double rainbows. Somewhere in my picture archive (looking for it now) I have a picture of a TRIPLE rainbow.

Now THAT was pretty cool!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So you want to know the big deal about double rainbows, huh?

www.youtube.com...

Turns out the big deal with them is that they have the power to change an ordinary human, into that.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A double rainbow means one thing, double pots of gold.

Now you know why they are twice as important as a single rainbow.

Happy treasure hunting.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
To quote the brilliant Eric Cartman, I hate rainbows

for those that don't know it, here it is, in it's entirety (voice over)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

The sheer awe from a double rainbow is what has thrust the topic in the MSM world.

The reality is that a man had a real experience where his heart and soul were touched. It is called AWE! He captured the whole thing on video.

People, being the asshats they are decided to ridicule him because just like all good body snatchers they know emotion is wrong. /sarcasm

The mob loves to attack the real and worship its technocratic life.

The whole thing was despicable IMO. People should embrace joy and not make fun of it.

And if all that makes me sound too effeminate I can always shank you in the jugular and kidney. 

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I've only had three post removals and two of them were for quoting Cartman on hippies. I got flamed by members who didn't recognise the reference and reported me. You'll probably guess the quote.

OT...double rainbows are a big deal because Rod, Jane and Freddy realised their significance to atmospheric research and treasure hunting. Everyone can see them shining over the sky. Spread the whole world with a rainbow...instrumental break. (for the Brits)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F! :cheers

And so it begins... The cloning of rainbows in remote locations to support a leprechaun terrorist insurgency!!!

We are all SCROOMED!... If the amount of gold in the pot's at either end of the rainbow are enough to bend the fabric of space so that light traveling in straight lines is bent into a semi circle... And the rainbows are reproducing [OMG somebody call discovery channel!]... then eventually there will be so many rainbows and so many pots of gold whose gravita will force the earth to implode in a puff pretty flights of illogic!

Either that or they are in cahoots with TPTB and are about to flood the world with cheap gold and burst the current bubble!

Personal Disclosure: Yes , What is in our water? (by noobsauce13) [ATS]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A double rainbow means nothing...but a double rainbow with mushrooms is :

‎"Full on double rainbow all across the sky *pants* hahaha *pants* **whimper* oh my god, oh my god, what does this mean, it's so bright ohhhhh ohhhh my god what does this mean *crying* it's so beautiful *cries more* *cries hysterically* *oh no, wait, he's laughing" oh my god, oh my god, double complete rainbow, oh my goood, *cries again* too much, I don't know what this means *panting* oh my god, it's so intense *sighs*"

Hilarious !

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
His camera couldn't pick up half of what he was seeing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think I saw the Westboro Baptist Church sign at ComicCon that read:

God hates rainbows!

Well....can't argue with god now can I ?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Okay, I have to chime in, based on my avatar alone.

The only big deal is that they can still bring out the child in us. That part of us that can just be awestruck by somethings beauty without question what or why it is.

We forget to stop and recognize the amazing world around us too often and every once in awhile, if we are lucky, we get reminded.

It is probably a very good thing there was no video available when I took my avatar pic. There were actually two rainbows and its one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. (you can check out my pictures to see more)

[edit on 24-7-2010 by westcoast]

top topics

join