It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Speech Subconscious Mind Speaks Truth, Listen to Elite,Celebs.,Murders,Etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I came across some interesting talk about reverse speech from a number of different people and I found it amazing, I wanted to hear LBJ and others from the past and the present to just hear what is being said. The guy who has this website said the police are very interested and are using this technology now. However the elite are terrified of this technology and had the guy kicked out of the country. It makes me wonder if they are doing this with automated agencies you call like the Electric company and gas company, etc.. where they have you speak and it can identify what you are saying with the computer generated voice recognition of our voices. At any rate visit the link a check out some of the people on it and what they are saying subconsciously in reverse I believe you will find it very interesting. I'm linking the main page which contains the list of people you can click on if you want to go directly to the home page just go to www.reversespeech.com

List of people link : www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Woa! Really interesting stuff here, tho I can't buy all of it; nonetheless fascinating. Great find!
xox

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
very creepy, and very interesting thank you for the thread,

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
pryingopen3rdeye,

Thanks for posting the YouTube Link. This stuff really makes me think.
And yes the video you posted really creeps me out also.

top topics

join