It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Depopulation isnt something new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I just wanted to throw this out here, my wife and I have been talking about the chemicals and additives in foods, products and anything we use really and their adverse effect on people.
It started as she found out she had an intolerance to a specific dye, which ended my that my son inherited as an allergy. Now Products are not required to list the types of dyes they use and they have absolutely NO nutritious factor at all they are merely there for looks.
Laundry detergents have HORRIBLe chemicals, this is stuff we use to **clean** our clothes so we can look good in the world.. now... we figured that given the rise of cancers and diseases in the past couple hundred years... could it not be directly related to the chemicals we are being coerced to eat and wear???

I mean seriously look up on google the health effects of laundry detergent! Its really scary. look at the chemicals in cleaning solution.. then look up what else they're used in! they are completely poison, yes they state they are poison but why do we need poison to clean? Our ancestors had natural cleaning methods and natural food making processes which were over taken by additves for preperation due to mass consumption of multiple nations.

We about a 6 months ago stopped using as many chemicals as possible ( cleaning solution, food, and laundry detergent, soaps and shampoo's) and now make our own. Its more time consuming but in the world were in, if you de modernize your selves you find you have a lot more REAL time to do things like this, things that matter, things that could potentially ... no... I can almost guarentee can save your life from the chemicals our world is telling us to consume.

Than we got to thinking perhaps the reason the chemicals are put in are sort of like a random lottery of depopulation. Not everyone has an adverse reaction to it but those that do.. may end up getting cancer or some other illness which may infact then kill them.
So i dont think we need to worry about Bill Gates "depopulation strategy " as we should the depopulation of our world via diseases from chemicals our body does NOT need.
we've NEVER needed it.. why would we now.
anyone else feel the same?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I had this EXACT conversation with my husband last night. Just last night.

It began as I was speculating that GMO crop pollen is probably causing a lot of allergies in people, since they do most of their pollination through winds.

Some will tolerate it and some won't. Man-made UNnatural selection.

Also, there is a serenity in the processes of making your own, whether it's bread for real fiber and nutrients (and deliciousness!) or gardening.

It's about taking control, and yes, it feels good! So much unnoticed tension and doubt is gone when you do it yourself, and in large enough batches (soap, etc) to last a while. Not spending money as often always reduces stress and tension, let me tell you.

Every little bit helps.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

Thats great!!! Have you and your husband also de modernized yourself yet?
We found as soon as we started the foods and chemicals thing we started demodernizing ourselves.. no tv, no facebook, shut down our cell phones.. living really basic and loving every minute of it..

[edit on 23-7-2010 by srbouska]

join