It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**The Tax Tsunami On The Horizon: A Must Read-trust me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

The 'death tax' as you refer to it is a great way to end perpetual wealth of families in this country.

No it's not.. I know, because I used to help people avoid it. There are certain tools that can be used to hide your income from taxation and even probate. Most wealthy individuals have already established trusts and put finances aside into tax free payout vehicles that, upon death, pay our to beneficiaries. They can also hide money over seas, tie up funds in over seas financial packages and tie up finances in non-liquid non-taxable international assets.

Most wealthy people die wealthy and their kids, born wealthy, remain wealthy.

The tax is designed for middle class workers to piss on their grave because they didn't have the money to nor the know how to avoid the Death Tax.

I hate Liberals.. effing morons when it comes to economics and finances.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
forget it

taxation is good

back in the past, serfs were able to keep 2/3 of their labor

we are allowed to keep 1/3 and call ourselves free

yeah, we are smarter now /s

[edit on 7/26/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

No it's not.. I know, because I used to help people avoid it. There are certain tools that can be used to hide your income from taxation and even probate. Most wealthy individuals have already established trusts and put finances aside into tax free payout vehicles that, upon death, pay our to beneficiaries. They can also hide money over seas, tie up funds in over seas financial packages and tie up finances in non-liquid non-taxable international assets.

So you effectively helped people cheat on their taxes? I sure hope you're not one of those that actively denounce welfare recipients for not 'paying into the system like everyone else.'

Most wealthy people die wealthy and their kids, born wealthy, remain wealthy.

Generally because they were given that wealth by their dead parents, they didn't 'earn' it and they hardly had to work for it. It was simply there for the taking.

The tax is designed for middle class workers to piss on their grave because they didn't have the money to nor the know how to avoid the Death Tax.

You show me a middle class family that can actually afford to die and be affected by the estate tax and I'll show you an upper class family.

Liberals.. effing morons when it comes to economics and finances.

Interestingly enough the estate tax only affects those making more the $3.5 million dollars. Is that what middle class is in this country?

I'm the moron?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

The 'death tax' as you refer to it is a great way to end perpetual wealth of families in this country.

I hate Liberals.. effing morons when it comes to economics and finances.

Brovo. Yes ripping off the middle class is where the action is. The big guys dont worry about the poor....they have been paying them off for years with MC tax money.

In fact anyone that knows anything knows that the biggerst war is between the "poor" and the middle class....or anyone with a job and a home. The liberals on the street have been trained to see anyone better off... as "wealthy"....or if there is a large number on a certain race in an area then that area is racist/capitalists even if over 50% are making under 60k a year.

In fact the keeping a poor class is good for the controlers in that they can beat the middle class with guilt and drive out thier money in overtaxation like chaff in the wind of bull#.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join