It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamed I Was A Ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I had an interesting dream a couple of nights ago, where I dreamed I was a ghost. So don't let people tell you that you can't die in a dream or you die in real life, because in my dream I was a completely dead ghost.

Anyway, it was interesting. Most of the time, I just kind of moved from place to place. There was no tremendous motivation to do anything. Once in a while a small child or animal would seem to take notice of me, or somebody living would try to communicate. But for the most part, I just kind of drifted around and hung out with other ghosts that were doing the same thing.

I guess the original motivation for hanging around as a ghost in the first place was some kind of vague curiosity, but it only lasted for a very short time. Then I wouldn't say exactly that boredom set in. More like indifference.

There was some talk among me and my fellow ghosts about wanting to "go on." I understood this to mean finally giving up on floating around aimlessly and dissolving into nothingness. I told another ghost about this, and he didn't really have a thought about it one way or another.

At any rate, being a ghost is apparently very "meh." Like, whatever.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I had an interesting dream a couple of nights ago, where I dreamed I was a ghost. So don't let people tell you that you can't die in a dream or you die in real life, because in my dream I was a completely dead ghost.

How did you know you was dead and a ghost? Did the dream include the death?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Blue Shift

How did you know you was dead and a ghost? Did the dream include the death?

No, I just understood that I was a ghost. And my mother was also in it, who passed away several years ago. It's not like I was having an out of body experience or anything. I understood that I had died, and no longer had a body to go back to. All the other ghosts tacitly agreed we were ghosts.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

join