It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five bailed in Raoul Moat shootings inquiry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Five bailed in Raoul Moat shootings inquiry

www.bbc.co.uk

Five people arrested in connection with the Raoul Moat investigation have been released on bail.

Moat, who died on 10 July, shot his former girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, killed her new partner Chris Brown, 29, and wounded Pc David Rathband, 42.

One man was arrested on suspicion of firearms offences, and four others on suspicion of assisting an offender. Twenty people have so far been held.

Pc Rathband was blinded in the attack but is hoping to leave hospital later.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I do not know why they were arrested in the first place, I had always thought that Moat had acted on his own terms and without the help of others. But it has to be gotton to the bottom of and if they have been bailed they obviously have insufficient evidence against any of the 20 people that were detained.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I always thought with this being a high profile case, and moat blowing his own head off (allegedly) that they will have to convict someone. I imagine the person who supplied the gun is pretty nervous they will get along time in prison for this. The establishment will make a example of anyone who helped moat no matter how small that help would have been. Especially since moat has become a folk hero to some people.

new topics

join