It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Chewing gum be used as a face exercise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone knew if chewing gum, if chewing gum on a regular basis, could be used as an exercise that will help tone and possibly thin down the cheeks?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't see why it wouldn't. Exercise in any form would help. One example is, I have a spare tire around my waist and I'm a very thin on the rest of my body. I never do sit ups because it instantly hurts. Real weak abs.

Well, I finally decided to start doing crunches no matter how much it hurts. I started out doing five and then stop from the pain. Then two days later I can do more than five. I can do ten until it starts to hurt. One week later I'm now up to twenty before it starts to hurt.

Now I'm doing twenty more often daily. My muscles are beginning to get stronger and soon the fat will start to burn away.

I think it would be the same when it comes to facial muscles. Try different levels of frozen gum.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDazed
Try different levels of frozen gum.

Thank you for the reply. Frozen gum? Not to sure I understand what that is (stick the gum in the freezer so it would be more work to chew?). Your advise makes a lot of sense.
Congradulations on those sit-ups! That's great!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by illusioned2]

[edit on 19-7-2010 by illusioned2]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yep! In the freezer! Unless your into ABC (Already Been Chewed) gum!

The problem with abs is when you work them it hurts so much! I finally decided that I gotta stop being a weenee and suck up the pain if I want to get rid of that spare tire on my skinny body! Hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That is great advise, thank you! I will try freezing them.
I know what you mean by a spare tire on a skinny body! Not fun. Wish you all the luck with that. Sounds like your on your way of getting rid of it.
I see that you signed up here today - Welcome!! Thanks again!

top topics

join