It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do aliens screen memories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
How do aliens manipulate memories? I've seen reports of a light beam. Is it like a electro-shock therapy to the brain like in a psyche ward? What about missing time?
How do they implant memories? Why can these suppressed memories can only be retrieved under hypnosis?

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Xenopathic Investigator]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Being that no one has had a real conversation with them and the fact that all we hear is the aftermath of the abductions and other events of the like, we simply don't understand it. If this was the case, trust me that government would have their hands on this like there's no tomorrow.

There are parts of the brain we have yet to understand, there have been some advances but nothing like what you described.

That's all I can say about it since I don't know much about Alien technology or mind controlling phenomena.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator

I would say something in the electromagnetic wavelength. I have not experienced an ET but have experienced a poltergeist. During one event I felt dazed and confused. I was a bell ringer for the Salvation Army last year and had to stand under some automatic doors that were equipped with theft detection.

After awhile standing very close to the door I felt loopy. Had to stand away and my head cleared. During a poltergeist event in the past I experienced a similar sensation. This could be what people feel in the presence of ETs.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

I would say something in the electromagnetic wavelength. I have not experienced an ET but have experienced a poltergeist. During one event I felt dazed and confused. I was a bell ringer for the Salvation Army last year and had to stand under some automatic doors that were equipped with theft detection.

After awhile standing very close to the door I felt loopy. Had to stand away and my head cleared. During a poltergeist event in the past I experienced a similar sensation. This could be what people feel in the presence of ETs.

What do you think about "electro-shock therapy"- beam? Do you think there are similarities?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

These odd creatures could exist on different wavelengths. When they are present the wavelength could be present too. To some degree the effect could be unintentional. During the presence of the poltergeist one time, I felt "punch drunk" or dazed.

The poltergeist entered my room and moved an object while I slept another time and did not wake me or disturb my sleep.

The US military has tested such weapons I think.

( I still have the object that the poltergeist moved while I slept. Just stepped over it and looked down and decided to edit my post)

[edit on 16-7-2010 by chorizo4]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenopathic Investigator
How do aliens manipulate memories? I've seen reports of a light beam. Is it like a electro-shock therapy to the brain like in a psyche ward? What about missing time?
How do they implant memories? Why can these suppressed memories can only be retrieved under hypnosis?

Arent we putting the cart before the horse here?

Wouldn't we need to know if aliens actually exist and then determine who/what they are before we can even start to guess about any technologies they possess?

Or is this just fictional wing-dings borne of idle thoughts?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Perhaps aliens don't screen memories; perhaps there are no aliens abducting anyone and it is a psychological phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

My response to the post was based on a poltergeist experience, to make an analogy. I give my word that I am being honest in my account.

Have you ever wondered why some people experience way more such events than others? I guess it's like money, the top 5% have most of it. Maybe there is a top 5% in the paranormal world too. Even smaller percentages could experience strange happenings frequently.

Some people will never "dunk" a basketball, some do it for a living.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags

Originally posted by Xenopathic Investigator

Arent we putting the cart before the horse here?

Wouldn't we need to know if aliens actually exist and then determine who/what they are before we can even start to guess about any technologies they possess?

Or is this just fictional wing-dings borne of idle thoughts?
I agree 100000000000%. Title of this thread being "Do unicorns fart?" would be just as relevant.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
please don't spam the thread. If you don't believe in the subject matter just don't post on the thread. This thread is here for people that believe in abductions.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, I have no idea what technology they use to do this, computerized, digitial, harmonics, mentally, combining mental and tech??? But all the world around you, the matrix if you will, is, is an input signal, an energy signal. We have no proof there is anything there at all. Our "five" senses, in fact we have way more and you should read the articles by the late Ingo Swann here: www.biomindsuperpowers.com... for we biologically have many more senses. However, the five classic ones, take energy signals in, sight for example, and sound harmonics, energy waves, and translate them into pictures and sounds. At the back of our brains, which is also by the same criterium, not necessarily there either since everything else seems to be energy, there is something that erects the image. Its compared to a screen. All sight, and depth perception is on the screen.

In otherwords you can reduce the entire "realitiy" around you to input signals, energy waves. And, there is no proof there is anything really here, there is some quantum phsyics behind the fractals, and holograms, to suggest some other theories.

IF your reality is but a broadcast coming in, to the flatscreen tv in your mind, then, what would happen if someone, hijacks the signals?

Ie. if through mental, or tech, or both, can alter the energy waves, send in their own waves, to your senes. Send in a different signal?

Welcome to the Matrix within the matrix/holographic Universe. And even manipulations can happen depending on the signals sent into the the areas your brain that read these.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Screen your mind yes they can. 42 yaers ago in the early 60's I awoke to find myself face to face with a alein at my bedroom window. This being was trying to get me to go outside with him. It seemed like hours past as I fought the temtation. The whole time i could understand all of its thoughts and it took mine as well. the memory or this still haunts me to this day. The area I lived in backed up to a wilderness area with a small river between. The being was not alone either. These beings can do as they like with your mind is my belief. Lately the feeling of these beings coming back are very real to me. Maybe the times, don't know but I will be ready in case of this event. Hope I'm not to far off topic kinda new at this website.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by thorg]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Manipulation of the mind seems to be very common in a lot of cases. A lot of users here have professed to such things. The problem is that the descriptions of the aliens and their methods differ so greatly from person to person. Lets be realistic...Surely we are not being visited by HUNDREDS of different species (if at all?) and that presents a glaring problem with the variety of testimonies we have.

How arrogant would i have to be to believe that humans are so interesting we demand the attention of hundreds of alien species and their manipulation of our bodies both physical and mental. I suppose what I'm trying to say is I agree with the poster above, we should concentrate on the validity of the existence of ACTIVE alien(s?) here on earth...Seeing as we hardly have a grip on that answer, your question can't even begin to be answered. If ANYBODY tells you they think they know how aliens screen and/or manipulate memories they are lying to you or are misguided...No matter how many "matrix reality" and "hologram reality" documentaries they've watched

Just because it's possible doesn't make it true.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There were CIA experiments were they tried to erase people memories with electro shock. It worked. But what they wanted to do was implant memories which failed. That was like in the 60's though.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Some sort of debilitation of the soul so they can take control of the body.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

signals and frequencies that is what your brain operates with and off when you understand how something works you can understand how to manipulate it i'm sure there is a signal or frequenciy for your brain to erase very recent memories!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There are also reports of aliens staring at other abductees and other aliens. Do you go through you mind while they are scanning you?

top topics

join