It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Appeal to Ordinary People to Investigate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This video shows the beginning of Alex Jones' program today.

Alex is making an appeal here. He is pleading with people to pause, take time away from entertainment or whatever, and do some research to see oneself whether the things he keeps warning about and has been warning about for years, because he reads and analyzes for himself, are true.

People need to do their own homework. Don't just say, "Alex says . . . ." Find out.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
While i didn't watch the video i still would have to agree with you that people should research his topics as much as they can and learn for themselves what's really going on .

Never hurts to research a topic you aren't familiar with and hey learning is fun haha .

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
for me 2 years internet use checking out conspiracy stuff was enough to overload me into not wanting to read or find more, i expect chit to occur and it will, but for me life has to be bright till my time comes.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I appeal that everyone STOP listening to Alex Jones. What the hell is it gonna take for you people to realize his mission in life is to instill fear. He's a shock jock. He's nothing but a fear-mongering machine. He's been crying wolf for over 10 years now. And yeah.....he predicted something would happen involving binLaden but that wasn't that far fetched. Others predicted they would use him too as a patsy.

FEAR FEAR FEAR.
TERROR TERROR TERROR.
BUY GOLD BUY GOLD BUY GOLD
BUILD A BUNKER. DIG A TRENCH. STOCKPILE FOOD
THE END IS NEAR. THIS IS IT. I WARNED YOU ALL.

And now, on to our top story............

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
People need to do their own homework. Don't just say, "Alex says . . . ." Find out.

Find out and do what????? Live in fear? Write to our congressmen? Stockpile cans of peas?

Don't you see......it's all bigger then we are. I am not saying become complacent but my gawd....let it go.

I thnk this 'fear' crap appeals to the 30 year (olds) and younger crowd.
You'll see it's not worth living this way when YOUR end is nearing.
Every generation has a "the end is near' fear factor. We made it this far so....let it go!

Live your life and try to avoid the world. That's all I can suggest.

Peace-up people!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
conspiracy was something drilled into my head. my father, whom I loved very much, used to drink a lot but he would talk to me everyday about how the government assassinated JFK. he was so insistent that he even took me to a movie at age 11, to see JFK. Research was something I had to do because as I got a little older I realized that its more than what my parents believed, I had to believe for myself if I was to have as much passion about it as they did.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'm not in fear. I'm able to face unpleasant truths and be thankful to stop being fooled, and to be grateful to Alex Jones for his hard work, insight and courage.

Do what? Spread the word. Call in to talk shows. Try to help clean up government. I think we need to ban political advertising and political contributions. Come up with your own ideas.

new topics

top topics

join