It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-18 July. IMPORTANT. Create the intent for conscious convergence - and have a free hug.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
this is a coincidence or very strange but i basically has a dream last night, which as a user of cannabinoids i dont particularly remember my dreams at all. Anyway in this dream, the sun was talking to me or atleast thats all i can imagine it as, yes it would have been funny if it was the newspaper. The sun told me that it is our eye or like an eye that without it we our eyes are useless, that we see together through the sun not apart through our eye, which is strange because our eye does see something different to our brain, which is infact the place we are seeing these "images".

The brain is in darkness yet this is were we are observing these illuminations there are no pictures floating rounds tubes but yet we are still seeing, our eye see's raw data you could say light seemingly it makes lights infomation into a chemical form that our brain perceives as colour, shape, sexy ladies (PSYCHOLOGICAL) but these things are coexisting at the same time as what you see only appears to you as this because of the structure of your brain, chemicals within, only we see like this it can change alot just like there are many chemicals interactions seemingly infinite like hydrogen will always have a reaction to ANY PARTICLE scratch that ANYTHING but it has no brain or memory, then thats just hydrogen, everything has a reaction to everything and if you create the exact parameters each time it would recreate the same event.

I just thought it was a strange really.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by steven barnes]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I will start my day with meditation to add to the numbers. During, my day at work I will use intention to increase light and love.

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Honestly Im all set with that.

There is and always will be a divide its all about deciding what side you're on. The whole idea of a unified one is in step with a global government and not a good thing. You can have your piece of paper hug, save some wood.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I had a huge vision today, while meditating at the craft place i mentioned:

I had the feeling of being part of a big massive (had this before but today it was very impressive) then i entered the astral plane on my typical way...
When i came through the "gate a light being waited for me, took my hand and i followed...
We where flying through some wishy washy fog (knew this from past jurneys as the point between the astral planes) and it "talked" to me like telepathic.
The first plane we entered was dark and filled with much pain and suffering human feelings. Fire, destroying and war where the present attributes and then we flew into white light... I saw a humanty living in natural harmony and love... I felt so much peace and light beings among them.

The message of my light-guide was "you have to make a decision..."
Then it was suddenly disturbed and i woke up quick...

Wow...

I look forward for tomorrow as i will lead the ritual. Hope there will come a few people to join this...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Starred and flagged!

Its important to see things like this since the mass media doesnt provide any feeling of hope these days. The first video you linked to made me feel very positive.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey i find this whole thing Very interesting.

I had a Very intimate experience last night at around 11 pm
I was star gazing, and for the first time in my life i saw what you people may call an un-identified flying object.

But this was not no ordinary blip of light in the sky that you see in any ol photo. Not just some odd looking black aircraft. No

Ive been waiting to see something my whole life.
This thing has been in my dreams before but only faintly remembered.
but now i know.

This thing came flying over my trees directly above me..
at first my mind went blank and i didnt know what i was looking at.
It was moving about twice the pace of a fast cloud

I was stunned. My first impression of it was an MASSIVE oval of faintly illuminated clouds interlocked and traveling all in unison.

As i looked deeper inside this thing, it was as if i was staring into my own mind.
I was frozen.
I snapped out of this hypnogogia. I pulled back and what i realized i was looking at was a Giant Massive BRAIN!!!
I could imagine this thing was too big and real for me too imagine. It was as if it were a giant whispy brain of pure consciousness. Weather it be Alien?
Our own collective mind?
Or even the mind of earth, the gayan mind? i dont know.
All i have to say this thing was MASSIVE i felt the gravity of it as it floated by.
Not to bee too paranoid, but after this thing was out of my sight, there seemed to be increased aircraft activity. Little planes flying after this MASSIVE mysterious thing. i found it quite comical actually.

Im not quite the same person after that, and i find it fascinating that now im on ATS reading about this convergence thing.
Leads me to believe something really is going on.
oh well
i did my part.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Nothing will happen this weekend. There is no enlightenment, no change in consciousness. Not the way you think. Will you guys please have a grip on reality?
Those days won't be special...
I know its boring but its the truth...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Zagari]

I agree nothing spectacular will happen this weekend because nothing spectacular is supposed to happen.

After reading most of the calleman url, it seems that this weekend is more of a first step towards the consciousness shift that is due to happen next year. It is the first brick being laid down in building a new house.

I wish I had known about this a few weeks before today or I would have been better prepared for it.
There should also be some quotes from it in the OP so people can better understand what this weekend is really about, rather than just giving out free hugs to people.

Here are some quotes to summarize it:

it is imperative to realize that these nine cosmic forces are not acting separately from the human beings, but through their influence on us and so they will only manifest inasmuch as the humans align with them.

So just because we are giving out free hugs and being all nice won't really make this manifest come next March.

in order for a consciousness shift to manifest the human beings must be in resonance with it and at some point at least subconsciously have made a choice to align with. Hence, a large-scale consciousness shift is not something that can happen against the will of the human beings.

So if you are not in some way being conscious about bringing in 'cosmic unity' for all humans then it's not really helping out here..

it can only happen through human beings that choose to serve as co-creators. Unfortunately many have been led to believe that there is some physical event to wait for, such as a pole shift, Nibiru, sun flares, or a galactic alignment, resulting in a passive attitude that has made the Mayan calendar seem disempowering and events as being outside of their power to influence.

I have also fell into this trap. Do nothing. Things will change on their own. Guess I'm wrong. Action causes changes, even if it is just meditating on some intention that will manifest in the future

The Conscious Convergence – A Wave of Unity is thus for all those who intend to manifest unity consciousness. (It may be important to point out that it is not about intending any shift of consciousness, but one to unity consciousness). It is for those who authentically will say: “I intend to manifest unity consciousness.”
The proposed dates are timely for setting the intention to do so in that it leads up to a manifestation of unity consciousness

So we have to meditate on the intention of manifesting unity consciousness. Also this weekend is just a guideline of the time we should do it, but doesn't mean we can only do it during this weekend.

the Conscious Convergence should be looked upon as the beginning of a process toward deepened unity consciousness that never stops. This is the kind of commitment that I believe will be required. For those desiring to fulfill the cosmic plan, the Conscious Convergence should be an entry point to co-creating the ninth wave and something we should never want to drop out of. To start following the Mayan calendar on a daily basis from this point within the framework provided by the Ninth wave may in fact by itself be a significant factor for developing unity consciousness.

So we should abide by the mayan calendar (focus on the intention of the current day for that day) for the rest of the calendars time in order to help anchor this cosmic unity down into our reality.

Hope that helped a bit for those who don't want to read it all.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oh and i dont think we need to push this thing into existence.
i mean i think this is greater than what any of us can imagine.
and whatever is happening is going to happen.
Everything is on track.

What i do think though, is that everyone should try and do whatever they think is best to get a glimpse or an insight to whats happening.
weather its meditating or star gazing or eating pizza toppings..or better yet all three. Whatever YOU can do that will produce results.
and

sit wait watch and expect

and maybe you will get lucky. like i did.
who knows maybe you dont even need luck!

Maybe anyone here can evoke the great secrets of your own mind into existence tonight!
and whats yours is every-ones.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just wanted to alert you all to this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently something is happening with global consciousness this weekend. I don't fully understand the science behind this but get the gist, anyway, there have been major fluctuations from the norm this weekend.

Here is a link to the dot

gcpdot.com...
Peace!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I sat on my ass in the computer chair and got drunk this weekend. Did I do it right?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
After work I go and grab a quick shifter, free at the caino I work at, a woman was talking to the bartender.
She walked away from the machine and left without cashing out. 17$. Bartender saw nothing . Never does.

I asked her what is the problem. I'm a dealer and its realy none of my business but I was inspired to talk to her. Roundish lady in her 60s disappointed at the loss.
The hug thing came to mind so I told her I wish her luck in winning the money back that was lost and said I'm sorry for the person that walked away with your money.

Then I hugged her. She said that was worth the 17$ alone. She was smiling and happy again. Just a hug to bring smiles. I love it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
u guys try to find something supernatural and amazing even in the INVISIBLE reality

top topics

<< 1   >>

join