It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Manufacturing, what happens in production?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Somewhere in the production process of a real "UFO," there needs to be a certain relatively small amount of a trans-dimensional element created and stored. Not just magnetic, although magnetism is obviously a trans-dimensional force. But something with a bit more drop to it, with an natural acceleration toward a new direction we aren't normally familiar with. I imagine that this particular element would be scarce and hard to manufacture, but not necessarily dangerous to people, as most of the action of its force happens outside our particular brand of reality.

It would only be useful -- and possibly dangerous -- when it is somehow linked (that's the hard part) with a conscious controller. The element would then interact and amplify the perceptions of the controller (or "pilot"), allowing it to move outside normal spacetime to wherever or whenever the controller wills or imagines it to be. Not so much of a collapse of a wave function as a result of observation, but more of an "implosion." The ship doesn't so much move as the universe changes to fit the perceptions of the pilot in the ship. The ship needs to be part of the pilot, part of the pilot's reality bubble, so it needs to be directly linked mechanically and biologically to the pilot.

That's my understanding of it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Somewhere in the production process of a real "UFO," there needs to be a certain relatively small amount of a trans-dimensional element created and stored. Not just magnetic, although magnetism is obviously a trans-dimensional force. But something with a bit more drop to it, with an natural acceleration toward a new direction we aren't normally familiar with. I imagine that this particular element would be scarce and hard to manufacture, but not necessarily dangerous to people, as most of the action of its force happens outside our particular brand of reality.

It would only be useful -- and possibly dangerous -- when it is somehow linked (that's the hard part) with a conscious controller. The element would then interact and amplify the perceptions of the controller (or "pilot"), allowing it to move outside normal spacetime to wherever or whenever the controller wills or imagines it to be. Not so much of a collapse of a wave function as a result of observation, but more of an "implosion." The ship doesn't so much move as the universe changes to fit the perceptions of the pilot in the ship. The ship needs to be part of the pilot, part of the pilot's reality bubble, so it needs to be directly linked mechanically and biologically to the pilot.

That's my understanding of it.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Blue Shift]

Thanks for sharing the information. I am going to add in a bit more here while we are on this subject. It is almost as if it is a remote viewing session, I am glad we are on the same page. Being Biologically part of you would give you limitless access to the craft therefore being able to manipulate the energy form from big to small, or small to big. Even taking on different shapes, to cloaking.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdmmade
UFO Manufacturing: So lets work together and build a theory around this. Even though from what we observe is in the sky and what we see in photos, we can build a foundation on ideas of the type of manufacturing that goes behind the production of these Alien crafts.

Not that I'm not just as smart as the engineers consulted for this TV show, but I don't think I can do a much better job than they did of doing pretty much what you just described, and it's a lot more interesting to see their version than to read this thread because they have all kinds of cool graphics:

UFO Files - Alien Engineering Pt1-1

Prepare for an exercise in imagination. Suppose that an alien spacecraft crashed in the desert and we humans recovered it. What could we learn from its engineers? Using data gleaned from years of UFO sightings, we recreate a typical ship using cutting-edge animation, discover why aliens choose the craft shapes they do, learn how they overcome the effects of Earth's atmosphere, defy gravity, cancel inertia, and travel faster than the speed of light! Our experts--reverse engineers---show us what's "under the hood" of alien craft. We explore the technology that makes other-world visitations possible, what distance-shrinking device or wormhole excavator permits ships to travel space's expanse in minutes, and how the semi-transparent spacecraft skin functions. At first inspection, the technology seems crazy, but according to our experts, nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.

I posted the first link, you can find the rest of them from there. It's a long show, lasts 2 hours with commercials but might be 90 minutes without them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

UFO Manufacturing: So lets work together and build a theory around this. Even though from what we observe is in the sky and what we see in photos, we can build a foundation on ideas of the type of manufacturing that goes behind the production of these Alien crafts.

Not that I'm not just as smart as the engineers consulted for this TV show, but I don't think I can do a much better job than they did of doing pretty much what you just described, and it's a lot more interesting to see their version than to read this thread because they have all kinds of cool graphics:

UFO Files - Alien Engineering Pt1-1

Prepare for an exercise in imagination. Suppose that an alien spacecraft crashed in the desert and we humans recovered it. What could we learn from its engineers? Using data gleaned from years of UFO sightings, we recreate a typical ship using cutting-edge animation, discover why aliens choose the craft shapes they do, learn how they overcome the effects of Earth's atmosphere, defy gravity, cancel inertia, and travel faster than the speed of light! Our experts--reverse engineers---show us what's "under the hood" of alien craft. We explore the technology that makes other-world visitations possible, what distance-shrinking device or wormhole excavator permits ships to travel space's expanse in minutes, and how the semi-transparent spacecraft skin functions. At first inspection, the technology seems crazy, but according to our experts, nothing is beyond the realm of possibility.

I posted the first link, you can find the rest of them from there. It's a long show, lasts 2 hours with commercials but might be 90 minutes without them.

Great video post, I watched the whole thing. It has good insight.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Great video post, I watched the whole thing. It has good insight.

I'm glad you liked it. With consultants like Michio Kaku, they are bound to come up with some decent answers to the engineering issues.

I've watched it at least twice myself.

That "UFO files" was a good series.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Interesting, the whole worm hole shortcuts, along with the actual device to keep them open is a whole mind boggle of its own. I'd die inside just to see and take a UFO for a spin. I wish I could say, "HEY ALIENS! PLEASE PICK ME UP!" unfortunately this is not possible yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join