It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP says oil has stopped leaking from Gulf well (And then some)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

BP says oil has stopped leaking from Gulf well (And then some)

www.bbc.co.uk

Lockerbie allegations

And in a separate move, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said she will look into a request by four senators to investigate allegations that BP lobbied for the release of Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi while attempting to finalise an oil deal with Libya
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sfgate.com
af.reuters.com

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok ok, before you close this for being a duplicate, check out the second part of the article. Oh and yes... The oil has stopped - Huzzah.....

(Now I might get flamed) but....

I was all for this guy being released for poor health reasons - Heck, I am the kind of guy that rallies for forgiveness and giving some people a second chance in life - All be it in his case, he only had a few months to live, if that.

But and this is a big but, if this turns out to be true and BP gain humongous profit from, and more business on the back of this, then it really isn’t cool. Actually its outrageous!

The fact that the government (ok no big surprise) would allow a company to interfere and influence politically in a national security related matter is overwhelmingly stupid.
The only benefit I see from this is the government will get a hefty percentage of the profits - Which for me can ONLY lead to further proof of government corruption!

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Kliskey]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
the guy had a few months to live when he was released...oddly since arriving back home he seems to have made a remarkable recovery.

our governments are scum filled bags of slime...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

More info here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks - But although your thread links the same news article, your thread isnt discussing the same topic as mine - So no need to plug it.

top topics

join