It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran scientist kidnapped and interrogated about Iran's nuclear program! (or so Iran claims)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- Shahram Amiri -- a nuclear scientist Tehran claimed was kidnapped by U.S. agents -- told a state-run television station in Iran that he was abducted by U.S. intelligence officials and faced "psychological warfare and pressure that are much worse than being in prison."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

it also goes on to say

The Iranian government has accused the United States of involvement in Amiri's disappearance, with Iran saying the researcher was taken to force him to give up data about Tehran's nuclear program.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Is he telling the truth? You decide, personally I think he's probably a double agent, but one thing is for sure, you can never for sure tell when it's the truth when it comes from the U.S. media.

XxRagingxPandaxX

[edit on 14-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I could be mistaken but I'm almost positive that I saw this all pan out here on ATS months ago.
I'll have to go see if I can find links.

What I don't understand is why this is just now getting all kinds of attention in MSM.

edit: Well, it's basically the same thing from what I gather or I was just assuming the missing parts when it started.

Here's a link Link

Still interesting never-the-less

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Tragic]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Al Jazeera

The disappearance of Amiri, who worked at a university linked with Iran's Revolutionary Guards, sparked accusations by Iranian officials that he had been kidnapped by the CIA.

CNN

Tehran blamed Washington for Amiri's disappearance shortly after revelations surfaced that Iran has been building a second uranium enrichment facility near the city of Qom.

Dance monkeys dance!
. Blame / accuse, Washington / CIA....

Those CNN reports are carefully worded for you to support future war.

[edit on 15/7/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yep. They tortured him. Do you know how hard it is to count large sums of money? His hands must have hurt like hell. I mean counting 5 million dollars would be enough to torture anybody.

top topics

join