It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 7 photos and NIST access denial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Some photos and denial of access I have not seen before.

NIST Denies Access to WTC Collapse Data (pdf file)
cryptome.org...

52 photos, many of building 7 before/after
cryptome.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's another link talking about this in detail.

heiwaco.tripod.com...

This is confirmed by correspondence 14-15 January 2009 between Mr. Geoffrey Walter Ritchey and NIST:

I respectfully request copies of the following NIST records:
Instructions for running the NIST simulation of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 on my own hardware including required software, required hardware, and any parameters to the program. ...

Geoffrey Walter Ritchey

The response from UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE National Institute of Standards and Technology was simple:

NIST has no documents that are responsive to your request.

Structural Analysis Input used for the Damage Analysis made secret!!

cryptome.org...

FINDING REGARDING PUBLIC SAFETY INFORMATION

Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11,2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:

1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads, break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

~

Patrick Gallagher Director National Institute of Standards and Technology

Dated: JUL 09 2009

(Note - the date should probably be JUL 09 2010 as Gallagher was not with NIST JUL 2009!)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There's actually an ATS member suing over this case right now. We are still waiting to hear a response.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This denial of information, so critical to the entire conclusion NIST came to is the core reason why so called Truthers and anyone who has serious questions about certain aspects of 9/11 were created.

The government has constantly denied and/or delayed critical and sometimes meaningless information regarding the events from that day. Thereby planting and sowing the seeds of distrust, almost from the beginning, but this is 2010, why would evidence like this be deemed secret from the public?

That is the question. Did they use alien mathematics to render the answers to how the buildings fell? Maybe they couldn't get any of their simulations to collapse? I have no idea(b/c they won't just release the information).

top topics

join