It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How cool would this be? *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wanna become a Disnosaur?

At first I thought this was all robotic until the end. But either way, It's awesome.

Haha, imagine being that for holloween. Only problems are knocking and holding your trick or treat bag.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
As awesome as this is, I don't think I could fork out the money for one. A question though, why is this in the Conspiracy forum?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Ahhhaaha...that's crazy...I was seriously stumped as to how they were doing it most of the way through...I'm thinking special effects, but that doesn't make sense, it's just too well done and looks too real...then I seen the *removed*, and that was disappointing, I was hoping they managed to clone dinosaurs, and let little kids play with them...

EDIT: I removed one word so I don't spoil it for people..

[edit on 12/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Oozii

Ahhhaaha...that's crazy...I was seriously stumped as to how they were doing it most of the way through...I'm thinking special effects, but that doesn't make sense, it's just too well done and looks too real...then I seen the *removed*, and that was disappointing, I was hoping they managed to clone dinosaurs, and let little kids play with them...

EDIT: I removed one word so I don't spoil it for people..

[edit on 12/7/10 by CHA0S]

Haha yeah, was in a way upsetting. It could be covered up though. The kids expressions were priceless. The one kid looke'd genuinly scared.

@ Sinsmayburn, I put it in the ATS Skunkworks board. I really don't know what that means, but thought it was for stuff besides conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's really cool how you don't even see the *spoiler* because you are watching the incredible action and interaction going on.

Just like the Muppets, and I love the Muppets.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is great. I'd bet those kids go home and start looking up dinosaurs on the web to learn more about them. It's things like this that spark imagination in children.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
they aer GREAT. second time on ATS! the playd base ball last time? no kidding. must find wear to higher or buy them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
they aer GREAT. second time on ATS! the playd base ball last time? no kidding. must find wear to higher or buy them.

Yes they are great. But you lost me at base ball. What do you mean "must find wear to higher or buy them?" Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

then I seen the *removed*

where did you see the removed version ?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by icepack]

top topics

join