It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just reported- Hezbollah sends 20000 troops to Lebanons southern border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As this is from Debkafile it is only semi reliable. If true it represents a dangerous escalation.A few days ago the IDF showed targets in Lebanon where Israel affirms Hezbollah is storing weapons suggesting these would be primary targets if hostilities broke out. Israel wants the world to think they are under threat from Hezbollah.

As I work in Jordan (although I am from Texas) The sense is that something is about to happen in August. This does seem to be Israels favorite time to start mischif.

www.debka.com...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by gem_man]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just a little add on.
Hezbollah went on "high alert" yesterday and today in response to Israel identifying potential targets in Lebanon, Hezbollah stated they have selected targets in Israel if war breaks out.

Seems like the pot is starting to boil.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Poor Lebanon. I bet the people there are having some horrible deja vu and flashbacks about now. Let's hope for the best.

I have a question.

Why do you think it always reported when this area is involved in terms of using the name of what is linked in people's minds as terrorist organization rather than on a country level. Lebanese troops. Or Lebanese and Palestinian troops.

Are these actually Hezbollah troops from a few nations? I know a lot of the history, but it still seems weird to me...the terminology used. Is it reported this way to link it to Iran intentionally?

[edit on 7/11/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

One should consider the source of this report.
Of course it's going to be slanted against them.

Debka

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
god bless you hezbullah, the last few arabs to stand against israel unlike the saudi and eygptian cowards.

i know there will be another war, i just hope hezbollah inflict as much damage as possible, even if they lose. they are freedom fighters and israel hates that. they expose the zionist and israel hates that too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well, yeah, I know...but assuming for a minute that this is the case...

Plus their track record from what I've seen is improving lately. They called the carrier groups moving early, plus it depends who there is reporting. Some of them are off the wall...some are more er reliable.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
god bless you hezbullah, the last few arabs to stand against israel unlike the saudi and eygptian cowards.

i know there will be another war, i just hope hezbollah inflict as much damage as possible, even if they lose. they are freedom fighters and israel hates that. they expose the zionist and israel hates that too.

comments like these are the reason that there will never be peace in the middle east. like the old jewish slang goes: "eye for eye....blablabla"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

the last few arabs to stand against israel unlike the saudi and eygptian cowards.

I think if Israel attacks and a few countries Syria,Iran and possibly Turkey retaliate, We could see the Egyptian,Saudi and Jordanian governments toppled by the common people wanting to join their brothers in a Religious war.

And hopefully they could push Israel back to its Fatherland.........America

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Well, yeah, I know...but assuming for a minute that this is the case...

Plus their track record from what I've seen is improving lately. They called the carrier groups moving early,

That was more of a warning in Israels favor in a propaganda war.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
please tell me how smart it is for Israel to
publicly announce targets ahead of an attack???

They have no intention of striking these targets.
It was announced to get Hezbollah to move it's
forces so they can count heads, armor, weapons,
etc.... from satellite surveillance. Where they move TO
will be the actual targets.

It was a chess move trap
and Hezbollah fell for it.

tsk tsk tsk

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Right. And this is another on the opposing team's favor.

reply to post by boondock-saint

Probably so. This story is probably related to the Hezbollah has identified targets in Israel one making it's rounds today (link) where a Hezbollah dude made comment about them having Israeli targets in response to "Wednesday's release by Israel's military of maps and aerial photographs of what it described as a network of Hezbollah weapons depots and command centers in south Lebanon. "

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good point...
Though getting targets to move so they can be spotted is an old tactic..
Remember how the Brits built a fake army to draw the German bombers off the real targets in WW2
Hezbolla has shown they can handle them selves...maybe they kept a few secrets back...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

I think if Israel attacks and a few countries Syria,Iran and possibly Turkey retaliate, We could see the Egyptian,Saudi and Jordanian governments toppled by the common people wanting to join their brothers in a Religious war.

Yes these pupet goverments could be over ran in seconds by the people but the thing is we in the west need to understand that we too have puppet goverments and you get to vote for dog $hit or cammel $hit and call it a democracy.

Any peoples party is killed at birth using any means necessary for they fear the people.

Attacking Iran is nothing to do with democracy no matter the lies and propaganda spread by the zionist controlled media, people just don't buy it anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Surely, there's ye ole satellites hovering overhead in earth's orbit. Surely, the satellite could provide ye ole `proof` of these troops. One should be able to get a head count this way, right? Just to be sure the substantiate the figures thereof. Only a thought.

[For fun, not related to topic. Hezbollah sounds like Ricolaah (cough drops).]

[edit on 2010-7-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

Originally posted by RizeorDie

comments like these are the reason that there will never be peace in the middle east. like the old jewish slang goes: "eye for eye....blablabla"

i must disagree, there will never be peace as long as the battle between good and evil exists. and as long as israel exists there will never be peace in the middle east.

top topics

join