It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Orb in Youtube Meditation video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Watching some mediation videos on Youtube recently and came across this interesting one.

The orb appears at around the 2minute 51second mark, gliding slowely down and past the mans right eyes which seems to go unnoticed.

Let me know what you think!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahrhyce

WHY does the dust particle or thingy dissapear when it gets to his ear? the thingy was in front of his face, he wore black where did it go after his ear? WIERD.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That... was pretty weird.

Don't know what to say about it, there is most likely a logical explanation, but not one I can think of! It almost looked like a piece of energy flowing into him.... strange!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahrhyce

i was watching this video and around 4:09 into the video you can see another "orb" fly upwards towards the mans right elbow (the viewers left side)

Interesting find S&F OP!

P.S Please if anyone else can see this please post

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Exalted321

I see many of them at the 4:00 mark. Most likely it's a hoax. Seems everyone believes in anything these days. Makes you feel sad when you think about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
In looking for a logical explanation for the first orb, I watched it 3 times. I see the orb come down and it seems to become more faint after it gets to the bottom of his ear and passes behind his back. Almost comes down like a feather. I am going back and take a better look at the second orb.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Exalted321

Yes, I saw the one by his elbow. There is another one starting on his left leg at 5:25 and goes across and off the mat at 5:38.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Saw a white spot appear and disappear very quickly at his elbow. That one did not look like a feather. Interesting, very!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
appears to be ceiling junk. If you look around him theres quite a lot of small white debris.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
interresting!
spiritual energy caught on tape..
that would be a rare moment indeed..
Good find OP
S+F

With love and light

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i saw this video when i was learning about the kundalini and noticed this too then, werry interesting this would happen on video with someone like this

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I see 2 of them, one to the left of the one I think OP is talking about. They seem to kind of fall symmetrically. The one on the left seems fainter as well, making me think it could have something to do with light/the camera. I don't know what it is, but I definitely don't think it's a hoax like someone suggested.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i dont know why you ppl are actually thinking that is paranormal (i am not a believer of ghosts i KNOW they exist so its not that i am sceptical or somthing) cant you guys reconise dust particals when you see them ghosts do not apear in orbs any orb video you see is either an insect or dust simple as that

plus if you listen to his voice you can hear that this video is not the best of quality and the orbs could also be anomalys from the video recorder

like the dots and stripes in any old movie

top topics

join