It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Enquiry, Know Thyself (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi all,

I havnt posted for a couple of days as i have been busy collecting my thoughts.
Anyways i thought i would post a clip of this man that many know by the name of Mooji.

He is somewhat of a learned elder. Someone who believes himself to be living in the light of the creator.

Some refer to him as a teacher and others as a guru.

The aim is to really get you thinking along the lines of self enquiry and using this video as a stepping stone into the many videos on youtube and other media sites around self enquiry.

Self enquiry is a way of looking in at yourself. Detached from the ego. Looking at the observer within. It is a useful life tool in teaching one to reflect on the nature of self.

What mooji has to say i do not always agree with and i do question if he has actually attained enlightenment but i do know he has experienced it to some degree as he speaks from its source.

Feel free to use this platform to express your opinions on the video and your thoughts on self enquiry.

I will do my best to answer any questions from my own experience and limited knowledge on the topic.

Peace and blessings.
Enjoy.

(The waves of self enquiry 1/3 part documentary on reflection)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sorry i really thought this was worth a bump.

I was quite surprised it only recieved one flag first time round.
The information is profound and probably one of the most important questions human beings should be focused on.

I hope it gets its due recognition.

Thanks.

Peace and blessings.

new topics

join