It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Search Priority on Bing ( Microsoft )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is my first post in this thread. Normally i stick to the ufo or space exploration discussions.
However an interesting thing happened tonight, on my computer i would normally use Google as my default search and whenever i type in ats the first link to appear in this site of course as many of will know, but i used a friends laptop tonight and using bing as my default search i typed in ats and nothing for this site came up on the first page.

Very interesting considering this site has no 1 priority on google but not even a top 10 on bing.
Who is Microsoft working for??

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BING is relatively unused and a new as far as search engines goes.

It shows up on Google on the first page because EVERYBODY uses google, at least a very high percentage of internet users do.

I don't really think this is a conspiracy as far as Microsoft is concerned, they just haven't really put any effort into making Bing competitive with Google.

That would be a complete waste of time at this point.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I did consider that and it might be correct as they are fairly new. although i looked at the site coming up on bing and find hard to beleive that they are searched more frequently on bing than ats might be.
i might be wrong but just wanted to point it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I typed in Atlantis and even though the few links there didn't show they were from ATS, i know one of them lead me to a site that seemed to be hosting a thread of ATS.. I clicked on a picture on first page.

Bing

new topics

top topics

join