It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The Online Movie Final Cut Updated - FULL MOVIE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This movie was made by a friend of mine an deserves much attention take a look an let me know what yea think........

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So this is just a bunch of old videos from many different people all woven together to form a huge unwatchable regurgitation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I will check it out later. I hope to have time this evening. A short description would be nice, a little intro?

See how they run like pigs from a gun........

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
So this is just a bunch of old videos from many different people all woven together to form a huge unwatchable regurgitation.

Do yea think you could do better? smart arse

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well I afraid its true - regurgitated videos of other people - lost me when the Crop circle stuff started. Even worse was the almost annoying rip of of you tube videos clipped to repeat the phrase terrorism.

If your friend truly wants to be respected as a film maker I would suggest getting some primary material.

Disreali one remarked of Gladstone that "He was a thief of intellect"

Im sorry the first part of the film was very watch able but i switched off after the terrorism clips - simply annoying.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Can I do better no - but knowing quite a few film makers - yes Im sure they could.

That's a bit of a petulant stance to adopt considering you invited criticism.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Great resource. Thank you. I have read Jenkins and watched hours of Ian lunghold (RIP) and this still introdcued new dots to connect.

I love the messag and the information and care nothing about the presentation layer.

The next few years will be awesome. Which Earth will you choose as your spaceship?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this was made over a year ago and because i wasent a member here a year ago i thought id put it up now thats all, im always surprised about the negative connotations on this site! because this film is on 5 other forums with a mostly positive response!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Personally I liked it. Then again my mind thinks like that anyway. The only critique I would have is that I have a great sound system and sometimes the speakers were very loud and other times I could hardly hear them. Im pretty sure that isn't really the producer fault, but it did almost drive me away from it a few times. I noticed my mind wandered a bit.

All in all though, good film

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ignore the trolls.

This is a most wonderful video and deserving of recognition.

Excellent.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I gnore the trolls.

This is a most wonderful video and deserving of recognition.

Excellent.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for reminding me to gnore the trolls!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden

Look at the OP's post time, look at this dudes post time, hes summed up a 161minute movie in just 17.
Says it all really.

Please watch something before you criticize it, otherwise you look like a troll.

As far as the video goes, not my cuppa tea but it'll watch it all. Before I form a complete opinion.

[edit on 10/7/2010 by who-me?]

new topics

top topics

join