It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alot of Earthquakes in So. Cal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
About 5 or so within the last hour, and quite a bit within the last week.

I'm not going to fear monger so I leave it up to you to decide what to make of this information.

SOURCE:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Building up the the big one perhaps.
I have been reading sooo much lately concerning the predictions of the "Big one" coming this summer.
People have been having "dreams" and visions of something coming in August as a warning and then another in September which will wipe out the west coast and kill millions.
I know this is only a prediction on others part, but better safe then sorry.
If the was a major quake would Obama be able to handle it?
That's the question..
Now back to the post: If we see a higher frequency of earthquakes leading up to August and September then I'll know the predictions were true.
www.earthquake2010.org

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Alot of little ones is better then one BIG one. Is it true that the little ones releve presure. If that is the case then this is a good thing. People have been saying California is going to drop off into the sea for the longest time. I have not felt one for a least a year now. I know they are always happening but I seldom feel them.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yeah I'd say thats a bit above normal for an hour,. But remember the baja area has been moving non stop for months
Also I'd say at least they are small,.. the should mean that things are steadily moving. If it all stopped for a long while I'd worry

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

top topics

join