It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks 02: G-20 Protest Agents Provocateur

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ashley and Julie, the "Conspiracy Chicks" are back with their second "pilot" episode that delves into a number of topics currently gaining attention on AboveTopSecret.com. We begin with a recap of the ongoing disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, then jump right into the hottest topic of the past week, the G-20 protests in Toronto and the discovery of agent provocateurs. Additional stories cover the discovery of a possible real-life "Jason Bourne," gun control, forced vaccinations, and more.

View in full HD at Chicks.AboveTopSecret.com
edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wonder if G20 plants occur as a legal strategy to make the argument that some 'compelling' state interest exists with respect to other enforcement activities that would otherwise not pass muster if prosecuted in the context of peacful protest?

Food for thought.

BTW, love the show and mix of topics.... Well done!

Watching the rest now...

EDIT:

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
wow, another great episode
gotta love the chicks

keep producing
and we'll keep watchin

thanks ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Is there a link to the "Jason Bourne" thread?

I am on a weak wifi link and will check out the video when that changes but I would love to read the thread...

And for the record...You rock Ashley and Julie...!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Will be watching this soon (in about 15min after the news), I just wanted to spam front page and say - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for what seems on the surface to be right up my alley and a direct representation of what the ATS community should be concentrating on.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
An EXCELLENT job by our "Chicks" on what is only their second effort.

I'd also like to give Kudos to our new "Assistant Producer", Joe, GREAT JOB!

This looks like a well oiled production in spite of it being only the second attempt. I think we have a winner here.

The story on the MORONS in charge of the Quebec Provincial Police takes the cake for me.
Seriously, how STUPID do these idiots think people really are?!

Amazing...

Springer...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Great job ladies and the production team!
It looks like you took all the constructive criticism about the first video in the positive manner in which it was intended and the improvement in this video as a result is quite apparent.

I was concerned about the length in the first video but I also said a longer length would be ok if the content and pace of the video supported it, and I think the content and pace of this video does support the length! So, well done.

You made a great selection of threads to talk about, and had interesting comments about them so this was just what I envisioned this format could do and it was well done.

I only have one negative observation on the technical side. After the video ended I wanted to replay part of it. I got a Knotts Berry Farm ad which was short so I really don't mind, but what I did mind was then I had to wait for the entire video to download a second time after that? I don't know what the technical solution to that is other than having two temporary files instead of just one. It looks like you need one for the ATS video and one for the ad so the ATS video doesn't need to re-download after playing the ad. Not only does that double your bandwidth cost to upload the same movie to me twice, but it's kind of annoying to have to wait that long to re-watch something I had already downloaded and watched. Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The story on the MORONS in charge of the Quebec Provincial Police takes the cake for me.

Agreed. I actually paused it at that point and U2Ud Ash regarding her report of the same.

That they did so in the first place is one thing. That they were ultimately forced to Admit the same. WOW!?

Agent Provocateurs ... certainly Not a new concept nor approach to appearing justified in dispelling the same, BUT damn ... how 1984 is Joe Q. Public willing to stand for?

That's your own government using taxpayer dollars against Their Own Citizenry - The taxpayers.

?
?

... and Yet, apparently, it wasn't covered Nor displayed by even the smallest of networks.

DAMN. (?)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

www.abovetopsecret.com...
There you go

[edit on 7-7-2010 by asala]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Government clearly fears the people far more than the people fear the government.

Otherwise, this type of nonsense would never be permitted to occur in a free society.

:shk:

[edit on 7-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah, this was pretty cool. I'm not so frigid about the idea of Conspiracy Chicks anymore.

For personal taste - I prolly would of preferred more indepth discussion on the G20 - but that's just me. And I gave Springer a star for the good-taste in which he used the term MORONS.

Overall I would say this is probably ready to go into regular production, no more pilots are needed.

PeAcE!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good Job!

Definitely an improved product over video # 1.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Keep up the great work guys, sooner or later we can be one the MSM ... only difference will be telling the TRUTH!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Amazing...

Springer...

And everyone thought Canadian politics was boring.

I couldn't turn the show off. The topics and presentation kept me. Good job.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Amazing...

Springer...

And everyone thought Canadian politics was boring.

I couldn't turn the show off. The topics and presentation kept me. Good job.

It took 900 arrests for people to pay attention Intrepid...It certainly IS boring lol.

Great show girls! Keep em' coming.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Good job girls and everyone else working on putting this together

I was happily surprised to see my thread about vaccinations for all included, as well as the others like the G20 summit BS and the spy whose causing all this commotion.

I have nothing to say but praise, good work, keep it up! And I'll be waiting for the next video

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great Job Girls! I liked this one a lot more than the 1st.

One question though, Did the members mentioned give consent for their comments or threads be mentioned, or is that just a condition of being a member?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i love you presenters of this great news coverage !
this just rocks! big time.
i vote for more

[edit on 7-7-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
One question though, Did the members mentioned give consent for their comments or threads be mentioned, or is that just a condition of being a member?
Click the "copyright and usage" in the lower right of the post area. If I'm reading that correctly, even you can cite another member's post without special consent provided you follow those terms, like not for profit, proper attribution given, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

once again the production crew, ATS members, and the hosts do not disapoint.
I'm clapping. Can you hear it?

i'm curious, before referencing any ATS member who contributes to ATS on the Conspiracy Chicks Project Report, do the members get a U2U or email heads up about it? My understanding of the Terms & Conditions permits me to accept that this is not neccessary, but would be a nice courtesy in my opinion.

I do like to see fellow ATSers get recognized for their contributions. This is one thing i like about the Conspiracy Chicks Project.

There was alot of info in that report, some intriguing questions, and good research and forthought put into it.

i do not particularly like the theme song, but if that is the worst criticism i can think of i quess the meat and potatos of the reports are worth more than one look see in order to let the presented material sink in and ponder that it means in respects to what may really be going on with our world.

i appreciate not hearing too much about the oil leak. i'm ot sick of hearing about so much as i do not care to imagine such a level of inept inane incompetance from annyone claiming to share 99.7+% of the same dna as i have, allegedly.

as for the last segment of the report concerning the governments' intent to bring upon new legislations and new laws for the benefit of our safety and the expansion of the big brother mentality...

i can't be permitted to know the number of laws that currently exist, nor do i know anyone who can make the claim that they know all the laws that exist.

so, logically it is a deterent of the free flow of information to impose upon our children born today a mandatory list of expectations that no child can live long enough to learn anyways. those who know there are too many laws to enforce, let alone learn, are the ones who are not playing by the rules.

i cannot disagree more with the fact that following the money leads us to what it is we are seeking. follow the information instead, even if it requires getting lost upon the way. if i am to believe MSM and rely soley upon aspects of what is being fed to us via propoganda and derived from questionable agendas, then who i am is not who they are.

who makes the rules?
rulers make the rules.
who makes the rules?
rulers who rule fools.
who makes the rules?
rulers who need tools.

if every law was a leash and i was the dog, eventually every leash would weigh the dog down to the point the dog cannot move under the weight of such a burden.

but the dogwalker can walk away after having put so many leashes on the dog anyway.

who follows the rules?
followers follow the rules.

pleasentries,
ET

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join